Belgian Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, just treating this nonsense with the contempt it deserves.

De-Bruyne-agent-denies-LOSC-Lille-interest-149722.jpg

Yeah top agents share intimate details of the multi million pound deals that they're working on, with total randoms over a pint of piss weak lager.

Excuse me if I place this in the total bollocks envelope

would love lukaku but i can't see the reasons behind chelsea wanting to offload him. he's 3rd choice even at this time.

anyway, like del says, pinch of salt.

does anyone remember when in waynes world, wayne says "For a security guard, he had an awful lot of information, don't you think?"

this reminds me of that, we'll see.

would be a very good deal i think, as we rate felli at £25m maybe it's not the best, especially considering we'll be paying more wages as well. but then again, realistically with this chairman, we are never going to get what fellaini is truly worth.

I suppose it depends who the Chelsea manager is and their transfer targets. It would seem feasible that Torres could be offered back to Athletico to give them the edge in negotiations for Falcao. And I can't see Ba being there in the long-term, so Lukaku could be an impact sub for them next season. If anything I'd have thought that they'd want another loan for him.

Reminds me of a Trainspotting scene.

"Two kilos. What's that, about ten years? Mikey Forrester, Russian sailors, what the **** are you boys on, eh?"

Reminds me of a Trainspotting scene.

"Two kilos. What's that, about ten years? Mikey Forrester, Russian sailors, what the **** are you boys on, eh?"

Pointless Trainspotting trivia, Mikey Forrester is played by Irvine Welsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back