2023/24 Ben Godfrey

So instead of letting a promising young full back grow into a position by giving him a run of games and allow him to learn from his mistakes, Dyche gives a championship level CH with zero future hope of improvement a run of games out of position to make mistakes which he hasn't learned from previous.
Every time he tries to pass or cross the ball I cringe, i struggle to think of any other player currently in the PL as limited with the ball at his feet

Get Seamus back in for the run in and get Patterson starting next season whether championship or pl. Knowing dyche it will be Young next game

I have absolutely no idea how and why he's starting games, never mind at right back, for us. He's probably lower end Championship quality at centre back, and is starting for us, at right back, in the Premier League.

The Dunk goal spoiled my sleep patterns for days. How could Godfrey who can't head a ball be anywhere
near Dunk for a dead-ball with 5 minutes to go? Then the tosser is marking Zouma at a corner!
Yesterday the penalty tackle was a disgrace. Had Patterson made that tackle his haters hair would have caught fire.

He's another Holgate. Rash, low football IQ, athletic but a poor footballer and guranteed to dissapoint.
He can run but cant pass or centre, can't head a ball and is just one more bad signing. What does Dyche
see in him at full-back?