Benitez affects?

What's changes has impressed you the most?

• Pace

Votes: 52 27.2%
  • Pressing

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Intensity

Votes: 76 39.8%
  • Tactics

Votes: 37 19.4%
  • Classic Ham and Cheese on toast with a sprinkle of white pepper

Votes: 20 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that too!, kopites being cheesed off because they cannot moan as much as we played well and got a result plus the quality of football has improved

Moaning about not spending a fortune on dire slow "footballers", not paying a mammoth amount in wages for the dire players

Moaning about going into every/most games with a firm game plan and sticking to it, plus if it doesn't work change the plan

No one really is 100% behind the waiter but he is here now and having a positive effect on the team

Let me just remind you of real dark times, Walter Smith wanted to sign Dean Windass and the Ronald Koeman era!

We are not in a bad place!
No mate.
You seem to be confusing some Evertonians with Kopites. An easy mistake to make especially at the moment with a Kopite in charge and the small influx of LFC supporting posters that came with it I know.
Please be more careful in future.

Its not what you do but the way you do it.
I'm not sure of the technical terms for what it is we've been doing, but playing well - ish and even winning.
...and so far I like it.

No mate.
You seem to be confusing some Evertonians with Kopites. An easy mistake to make especially at the moment with a Kopite in charge and the small influx of LFC supporting posters that came with it I know.
Please be more careful in future.

No mate, no mistake whatsoever

There is an amount of kopite behavior from members who are constantly negative, I am not a fan of Rafael, but he is here to do a job and after a very short period he is on the right track and spent nothing, and the football barring one game of 15 minutes has been good to watch compared to the dross we have witnessed in the Moshiri era, of which we played okay in the odd game rather than having consistency.

The same members had a jizz fest over Carlo last year at this time, think we are sitting in the same position now, barring the exit for the Milk Cup

Personally I cannot understand the negativity, maybe those members just need to go out and get laid!

I also believe our biggest issue isn't Rafael, its further up the chain especially around player recruitment, links with VDB from Manure if true and no links for a right back testify to this.

Hopefully you sleep soundly tonight

What about salt? Is a pink of Himalayan pink acceptable to class the whole thing up?

I wouldn’t mind but there isn’t even an option of Cheese on with Worcestershire sauce. Absolute novices
Standards are definitely slipping
I haven’t seen the Lisbon mentioned on here in weeks
Hasn’t been a picture of animals having sex on yonks either
@Bungle would be deeply saddened by the sorry state the forum now finds itself in

Standards are definitely slipping
I haven’t seen the Lisbon mentioned on here in weeks
Hasn’t been a picture of animals having sex on yonks either
@Bungle would be deeply saddened by the sorry state the forum now finds itself in
Feels like the end of days on here. Can’t even remember the last good banning

Status
Not open for further replies.