Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Benitez is a fat whopper

Rafael apparently has 12 manager offers on his desk but is prioritising jobs in the Premier league.
He doesn't just want any job though he wants a team that is capable of challenging for honours and says he is waiting for teams to start sacking managers.
Sounds to me like he is waiting for Newcastle to sack Howe.

He has a remarkable amount of confidence in himself for a man that’s been sacked by Everton and Celta Vigo after failing to complete a full season in his previous two jobs.

Rafael apparently has 12 manager offers on his desk but is prioritising jobs in the Premier league.
He doesn't just want any job though he wants a team that is capable of challenging for honours and says he is waiting for teams to start sacking managers.

He’ll have exploded before any of that happens.

He's on this week's ep of Stick to Football. Tried watching to see if we're mentioned, couldn't handle the utter waffle.

I caved, I finished it, he chats SO much wham. Like unreal amounts. Is he Damo?

Got such an ego on him. Says Everton lied about the project to him, even though all the fans knew he wouldn't be given any money to spend.

Tries to say loads of teams have offered him a job then lists places to have offered him jobs and one is in the Hungarian league ffs :lol:

I caved, I finished it, he chats SO much wham. Like unreal amounts. Is he Damo?

Got such an ego on him. Says Everton lied about the project to him, even though all the fans knew he wouldn't be given any money to spend.

Tries to say loads of teams have offered him a job then lists places to have offered him jobs and one is in the Hungarian league ffs :lol:
FFS, I've just invested my life savings in an all you can eat goulash restaurant a few days ago.

Typical spin-job from him. Nothing is ever his fault, if only people let him have his own way all of the time we'd be in paradise by now. He's fighting off job offers with a stick.

He conveniently doesn't talk about how crocked Calvert-Lewin, chased out James and Digne, sacked a load of staff who knew their jobs better than he ever could, gave out contracts to scruffs like Rondon and Townsend, was laughing on the touchline as Norwich battered us in what turned out to be his final game.

Loads of moaning how he wasn't backed with any funds. Well Celta Vigo backed you massively mate, and you took them into the bottom 3 as well before also woke up and chased you.

He's just a horrible, arrogant, lying phony. For as terrible as Lampard was and insufferable Dyche often is, neither of them comes close to matching the level of bile I have for grotesque pig.

Typical spin-job from him. Nothing is ever his fault, if only people let him have his own way all of the time we'd be in paradise by now. He's fighting off job offers with a stick.

He conveniently doesn't talk about how crocked Calvert-Lewin, chased out James and Digne, sacked a load of staff who knew their jobs better than he ever could, gave out contracts to scruffs like Rondon and Townsend, was laughing on the touchline as Norwich battered us in what turned out to be his final game.

Loads of moaning how he wasn't backed with any funds. Well Celta Vigo backed you massively mate, and you took them into the bottom 3 as well before also woke up and chased you.

He's just a horrible, arrogant, lying phony. For as terrible as Lampard was and insufferable Dyche often is, neither of them comes close to matching the level of bile I have for grotesque pig.

I feel at this point, it’s only fair to invite comment from the other side.

@ForeverBlue92 your thoughts sir ?

Don't really think he's arrogant at all. Thought he'd make us look like his Valencia, Liverpool or Napoli sides. Smart and hard to beat. Tactically he's sound. But he hasn't been able to click with the dressing room lately.

Guess some of us, me included, were wrong.

Still I maintain he's a more complete and better manager than David Moyes.

Wouldn't suprise me if he goes back to Newcastle. He'll be dangerous there with the Saudi cash.

See where he said he saved everton hahahaha

Technically he did. Take away the red hot form at the start of the season under him - Lampard's form would have taken us down.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back