2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most definitely he isnt the same as what he was but still decent at present.

I would honestly lash £80-90 million at Palace for a double deal for their young RB and Zaha. Would sort our right hand side out, get Zouma and Gomes on permanents in the summer and a quality CF and then you can say we would be genuine top 6 contenders.

Sounds like a good plan.

Poor today but no harm done, I think the wet pitch didnt help him, few times early in the game he slipped so twist's and turns like Leicester wasn't going to be so easy for him

Hope he keeps his place for united, he's exactly what we need to win those type of games. Managers I've seen under Everton always seem to drop these flair players as soon as they have one bad game, so hope Silva doesn't do that.

He's still getting up to match speed. I got the impression he was trying too hard for something to come off because it was a home game.

He is a winger.

They blow hot and cold.

Today he blew cold.

We will just have to accept that as being the case with him.

So long as when he is hot, he is sizzling :dance:

mad how people cant get their heads round this, consistent wingers would be no where near everton.

always felt the same with critisism of Geri

We should target him next summer

I wouldn't wait that long.
IF we could get him, then I would try in January.

Him in a backline with Digne, Zouma, Keane and Mina with Coleman and Kenny as rotation would be absolutely light years ahead of the absolute dross served up since Stones left.

I do fear Coleman's injury has taken something from his game.

In regards to Bernard he will shine against teams that come out and play. Palace defended superbly yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back