Best atmosphere at GP you've seen

If your talking about the 4-1 game where Andy Gray scored two unbelievable headers, Bracewell lofted the best pass Ive ever seen to Trevor Steven, to score another worldly....that wasn't in the run in to the 87 title, it was 85! 😉
Yes, it seems like yesterday. It was a great day.

Home to Coventry City in 1998 was a great atmosphere. Last game of the season; we had to do better than Bolton to avoid relegation. Gareth Farrelly scored early on. Coventry equalised in injury time, but ultimately, it didn't matter. It was a tense last few minutes; fans standing on seats and falling over seats, then a big pitch invasion at full time!

It's sad that it was all to avoid relegation... still, it was a great atmosphere!

Lucky enough to have been there v Bayern and the Man U game (Ferguson header under Moyes) and the Fiorentina game too.

Was also at the Andy King derby win but was only 9 years old so don’t remember much.

Bolton at home to keep us up under Moyes was good too. Especially when we were down to 10 men after about 15 mins if I remember correctly. Nick Chadwick got the 3rd to seal the win.

I was there in the 80's as a kid and saw, luckily the Sunderland game, the United 5 nil etc.....but the Palace game takes some beating even though for a club of our size it shouldn't be celebrated staying up, but that was raw emotion I thought we were doomed, we as a crowd were unbelievable that night 💙