Best atmosphere at GP you've seen

If you went...Southampton cup replay 80s.
Southampton only had the small bit of the park end.
As I recall before extra time ,the whole ground was bouncing, we won 1-0.
The villa lc semi were you could barely move in the enclosure by the villa fans .
Arsenal 2-0 facup 80s ,again bouncing.
2-1 facup v the rs 80s .

Jan 1964 FA Cup reply Vs Revie's Leeds - before they were dirty dirty leeds, 60,000+ in full roar frightened them to death, aided and abetted by Jimmy Gabriel's bravura Conan the Barbarian performance as stand Centre Forward in for the quiet in the first game Alex Young.
Hard men Charlton, Hunter, Reaney Giles and Bremner? Anonymous. They plain out just bricked it

I'm another one who's gonna mention Southampton in 1981. Bayern was the best for me though (been going since 1976). The 6-0 's v Coventry and Chelsea were brilliant and Ipswich in the FA Cup in 1980 was pretty special as well, they were a great team and having beaten us 4-0 at Goodison a few weeks earlier, nobody gave us a hope really. In the 90's, Wimbledon, Coventry and maybe a more obscure one was the last game of the season against Villa in 96 when we were a few minutes away from qualifying for Europe, unfortunately Arsenal scored a very late winner in their game. In the more modern era, probably Arsenal (Rooney), Fiorentina, Palace and probably the Brentford game before we played Palace.

Of the more recent years, beating Chelsea 1-0 two years ago when Richarlison scored, fantastic atmosphere that day.

If you went...Southampton cup replay 80s.
Southampton only had the small bit of the park end.
As I recall before extra time ,the whole ground was bouncing, we won 1-0.
The villa lc semi were you could barely move in the enclosure by the villa fans .
Arsenal 2-0 facup 80s ,again bouncing.
2-1 facup v the rs 80s .
Remember the Villa game Their fans were brilliant but my god the noise from us was unbelievable.

That Bournemouth game last year was something else. When we scored it didn’t sound like a usual roar, it was just white noise, proper deafening for about 5 mins. I think it was more just an outpouring of relief then anything else.

Man City league cup semi 1st leg in 2016. Besic had their midfield in his pocket all night.

Ferguson’s first game in charge against Chelsea, wow!

Remember the Villa game Their fans were brilliant but my god the noise from us was unbelievable.
Not a home game but the atmosphere at villa from us was amazing.
Bayern
Wimbledon
Andy King ,Derby
And winning the league at Goodison.
All brilliant.
A
Sadly rotten drunk for Rotherham, so only recall the goals and the final whistle.
Been on the ale since about 7 in the morning , started off in a flower show,
to the Haig,
What a time , legged the locals, got invited to go up to a Dutch Ladies Apartment (bottled it , much to the amusement of the Dutch old fellas we were drinking with, rather weak excuse of the coach will be going soon, then ended up nearly getting arrested for threatening a a wedding driver
Just as the couple were getting there photos took, he was taking the p with his mates out of a young Everton fan , as he walked passed , well off I went.
Bloody wish I hadn't touched a drop all day.
You new imagined it wouldn't come around again.

Not a home game but the atmosphere at villa from us was amazing.
Bayern
Wimbledon
Andy King ,Derby
And winning the league at Goodison.
All brilliant.
A
Sadly rotten drunk for Rotherham, so only recall the goals and the final whistle.
Been on the ale since about 7 in the morning , started off in a flower show,
to the Haig,
What a time , legged the locals, got invited to go up to a Dutch Ladies Apartment (bottled it , much to the amusement of the Dutch old fellas we were drinking with, rather weak excuse of the coach will be going soon, then ended up nearly getting arrested for threatening a a wedding driver
Just as the couple were getting there photos took, he was taking the p with his mates out of a young Everton fan , as he walked passed , well off I went.
Bloody wish I hadn't touched a drop all day.
You new imagined it wouldn't come around again.
Had to choose between Rotterdam or Wembley. Bad choice.