Best female singer...

I haven't listened to Heather Nova for ages. I used to really like her, saw her live a couple of times back in the '90s. Went for a drink with her once, we had a mutual friend at the time. She was really nice. I'm gonna stick Glow Stars or Oyster on this evening I think.
Glow Stars is on now! Thanks for the reminder.

Last edited:

It's so good!! Glad someone else has seen it. I lost my dad a few months ago and one thing he did was make sure my sister and I had good taste in music...
Those Daryl house sessions looked like a Musicians dream, his backing band the best and his guests all seem to have much fun, I was actually watching one earlier, the one with Booker T, drumming on this track sublime

Liz Fraser, greatest ever, plus Caroline Crawley, Harriet Wheeler, Dolores O'Riordan, Louise Rutowski, Mama Cass, and at the moment none has a better voice than Kennedy Ashlyn of SRSQ/Them Are Us Too.
Always been.a sucker for the female voice.
Mama Cass
Harriet Wheeler
Tracyanne Campbell
Martha Reeves
I like or love just about every singer mentioned in this thread, but there's a place in my heart that will always belong to Harriet's voice. She evokes a very pure form of love.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back