Best male vocalist….

If I had no musical taste that would mean I didn't like or listen to any music, please put a bit more effort into your insults in future, that was a very disappointing attempt.
To not acknowledge that Pavarotti is potentially the greatest male singer of all times speaks volumes for your lack of appreciation of true musical ability. I have no need to say more than that. Continue drinking your bleach...

To not acknowledge that Pavarotti is potentially the greatest male singer of all times speaks volumes for your lack of appreciation of true musical ability. I have no need to say more than that. Continue drinking your bleach...

I literally said he may be the best singer ever in terms of technical ability.... but guess what musical taste is subjective (as evidenced by all the suggestions in this thread).

To think anyone who dislikes Opera has no taste is just laughable in the extreme.

Being in some naff boomer pub rock band does not make you the authority for whether people have a 'true appreciation for music'. People have different tastes, the fact you are old as hell and still can't grasp this is amazing.

Last edited:
I literally said he may be the best singer ever in terms of technical ability.... but guess what musical taste is subjective (as evidenced by all the suggestions in this thread).

To think anyone who dislikes Opera has no taste is just laughable in the extreme.

Being in some naff boomer pub rock band does not make you the authority for whether people have a 'true appreciation for music'. People have different tastes, the fact you are old as hell and still can't grasp this is amazing.
I have not claimed to be an 'authority', so don't put such labels on me.

My age has nothing to do with it - how puerile!

And different tastes mean appreciating most forms of music (not interested in rap and other forms associated to it). You do not seem to grasp that.

And not having heard any of my bands over the decades (from January 1969 onwards) means there is only one place for your snide comment - in the bin...

No further replies to you from me. Go drink your bleach...

Colm Wilkinson deserves a mention.

Colm Wilkinson deserves a mention.

Stunning vocalist

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back