Best way to get a ticket against tottenham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stipsy_melbourne

Player Valuation: £750k
Hi all, traveling over from oz in august and was wondering what would be the best way to get a ticket in our end for this game? Would any of you be interested in selling one for a big premium?

Easy enough to get a ticket in the stands with the Spuds fans. Never tried to buy an away end ticket, oddly enough ( I do live a mile from WHL so it just seems easier to buy a "home" ticket). Presumably, you'll have to buy it through Everton. Contact the club.

I'd offer to have a pint with you mate but I'm in Spain at the time.

You could get a 8 day train pass for about $260US or a 4 day for $175US pass on britrail.com (which sadly will probably roughly be the price of one Spurs ticket next season), take a trip up to Liverpool for a day, see Goodison, get a picture of you alongside Dixie's statue buy an away ticket at the front office. Not sure if you could buy away tickets at the Spurs gate.

hello mate, I`m going to this one, will be sold out in our section, if you defo want a ticket should might be able to get you one as one of the lids I go with isn`t going and wants to keep his away attendance history up.

Won't be straightforward - first game of the season is a fairly popular figure and this will be a sell out - I'd say we'll take the full away allocation - this will sell out fairly quick unless it gets moved to a bizarre tv kick off time which makes travelling such a pain in the arse that it puts a few off. I'd say contact the club and see if they can do anything for you or contact the Aussie supporters club who may be able to do it on your behalf.

hello mate, I`m going to this one, will be sold out in our section, if you defo want a ticket should might be able to get you one as one of the lids I go with isn`t going and wants to keep his away attendance history up.

Cheers mate, let me know once the tickets come out. Unfortunately as I'm not up to 50 posts yet I can sent pm's so if it is available send a reply in this thread!

WHL. What a place to get to and away from!
I've always ended up with the home spuds and paid very dearly in hard earned cash for the pleasure.

Hi guys, to cut a long story short now need 2 tickets in our end. Mate of mine who is coming to europe with me now wants to join me at our game as utd are playing on the sunday. I know it's a long shot but I'm happy to part with £250 pounds for the pair is someone is happy to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.