Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are starting to have the makings of some good attacking options for the first time in a long time. Danjuma McNeil Harrison are all good wingers. I am just worried because they all like to play from the left. Beto DLC Chermiti up top I feel Dyche will play two together. We need a creative midfielder who can also score goals an upgrade on Doucoure.Pipe dream but if dele can get back to his best that would be very helpful.

Physically imposing is great for a rugby team not so ideal for a football te ……..oh wait I forgot for a moment who the manager was, that’s ok , carry on, .,,,,yeah team of big yard dogs that’s what we need ……yeah ……ok ……..wonderful .
Well we aren’t scoring from flowing football so our best bet is to bludgeon the ball in from set pieces.

Just listened to a scouting podcast about him.

Points were:
  • He is a link up player (similar to Kane) more than just a target man
  • Cost is fair value
  • Napoli have been interested in him for some time
  • Aggressive, hardworking, strong & very fast once he gets going
  • This comment made me laugh, shooting is less to be desired, it rather flys in like Batistuta or it will hit the crowd.
  • Has a lot of potential
  • Plays best in a 2, however can play on his own, but needs good wingers / wing backs to support him.
Overall for a half hour chat the guy spoke really positive about him & said the fans will love him.

Just from media reports, Napoli have been interested in him and/or Dia as a possible Osimhen replacement.

My view is that if he does well for us and Napoli sell Osimhen we could actually flip him in a season if Chermiti is ready.

Also on that note its good to see 2 Portuguese players come in as they may be able to help one another out both on/off the pitch.

Wonder if Dyche will be tempted to pair him up front with DCL or Chermiti.

Either way, we are turning into a physically imposing team which I am all for.

In Jan when we were linked i posted that we would have, Branthwaite--Onana--Beto all 6'4 or 6'5 down the spine.

With Chermiti also that looks like a very physically imposing spine.

Just from media reports, Napoli have been interested in him and/or Dia as a possible Osimhen replacement.

My view is that if he does well for us and Napoli sell Osimhen we could actually flip him in a season if Chermiti is ready.

Also on that note its good to see 2 Portuguese players come in as they may be able to help one another out both on/off the pitch.

In Jan when we were linked i posted that we would have, Branthwaite--Onana--Beto all 6'4 or 6'5 down the spine.

With Chermiti also that looks like a very physically imposing spine.

Bloody hell Zat you moan at people wanting to spin Onana who has had about 1.5 decent games for us, yet your talking about spinning a player next season to Napoli who hasn't even signed for us yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back