Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice that a foreign player genuinely wants to be here. You always feel that in these type of new player vids the answers are quite forced but in this instance he clearly knows about us, appreciates us & is chomping at the bit to get going. I like him. Good luck fella & do us proud.
Hopefully this is a turning point in this season.
UTFTs!

I want him to crash a header in, take out 3 defenders in the process, then just stand there and flex one bicep.

Before doing the Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson eyebrow lift...

Looks genuinely happy and i think will quickly give the squad a lift.

This was done in almost 24 hours, from first PROPER links to Vid on the OS.

I dont EVER wanna hear how slow Everton are again.

They didnt need to bring in acting coaches this time because Beto already knows the club.

I think it’s an overpay and I don’t like the idea of buying players specifically for a manager who isn’t going to be here in two years at the absolute longest. BUT I’d much rather do this for an average player than set money on actual fire for someone like Che Adams. There’s just no reason for this team to be in danger come March.

Its clearly a DOF signing first and foremost due to the Jan links we'll have been scouting him a long time.

Also, any big strong centre forward that scores goals is going to be loved by the fans. Thats really something Evertonians tend to want to see.

He wanted to join the list of greats .

14Andros Townsend (21/22 - 22/23), Cenk Tosun (17/18 - 20/21), Yannick Bolasie (16/17), Oumar Niasse (15/16), Steven Naismith(12/13 - 15/16), James McFadden (11/12), James Vaughan(07/08 - 10/11), Kevin Kilbane (03/04 - 05/06), Idan Tal (01/02), Francis Jeffers (00/01), David Weir (99/00), Tony Grant(97/98 - 98/99), John Ebbrell (93/94 - 96/97), Iain Jenkins (91/92), Stuart Barlow (91/92 - 92/93), Robert Warzycha (91/92), Raymond Atteveld (91/92), Eddie Youds (90/91 - 91/92),
Christ there's some absolute 'kin dross there.

No wonder I'm the way I am having watched that lot over the years.

*cries and gently rocks

I bet he’s got a thunderous cock.

IMG_6484.webp

Prediction: He'll score on his debut, look really exciting and dangerous, then go off as a precautionary measure after taking a minor knock. Then we'll be told he's out for 3 months with a fracture, then we'll never hear of him again.
Thats not the kind of things that happens to us.... oh... Jo, Lacina Traore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back