Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early doors but he is the perfect striker. Good enough on the ball, composed as hell on that finish, strong, fast as lightning, willing runner with smart movement, competed on crosses and should have gotten another goal with that header. That is exactly what we needed.

He could up so many doors as both a lone striker and in a 2. Look at how much better everyone played knowing that he was leading the line. It was an incredible transformation. Take a bow lad. We won’t get a luckier 30 mil bargain signing at KFC ever. Not only a guy other teams will have to mark but someone that can still have an impact under that pressure.

Until Everton touches him though.

I think I read somewhere that he prefers playing in a 2. Him and DCL could be a handful if DCL can ever get himself fit

I think I read somewhere that he prefers playing in a 2. Him and DCL could be a handful if DCL can ever get himself fit
Beto’s movement alone opens so many doors for everyone else. This is why we are also desperate for a winger that can do the same- another time perhaps.

Early days, but showed a lot of players tonight there is a big difference between running around hard to hit your distance targets, and running around hard in a way that shows self belief and affects a game of football.

As for those that didn’t even bother to run around at all? Patterson? Amazed if he starts at the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back