Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all destroyed with Everton PTSD, conditioned for another trauma to be in the post.

Once we sign someone who looks good, we're looking over our shoulder for someone to sell. lol
Its deffo a thing.

I was talking to some bloke today who said he would love us to get to the League Cup Final so his kids could see us at Wembley.

Not win it or anything, just get to the final! He and his kids already know we are losing this imaginary final.

Its deffo a thing.

I was talking to some bloke today who said he would love us to get to the League Cup Final so his kids could see us at Wembley.

Not win it or anything, just get to the final!

Sad isnt it, at least we had the heady days of the Zenith Data Systems Cup final.

Defo a thing, half the fanbase is probably already thinking how much of a profit we can make on him, if we needed to sell him for FFP.

Or a helping hand for once?

Imagine both of them playing at the same time?

Cor!
Yeah, thing with DCL is he’s got the physical stature of a CF but he’s also got pretty neat close control and decent distribution. He could in theory drop a bit deeper and play the Doucoure role off Beto. Mind you, he’s probably also our best right back.

Its deffo a thing.

Not win it or anything, just get to the final! He and his kids already know we are losing this imaginary final.
BK on the phone to.united now do adana undisclosed fee and beto you can have for a packet of haribo and a hoover on old scotty Road call it a 5er

Status
Not open for further replies.