2023/24 Beto

…ffs, I need to watch that back. I was still remembering being 2 up against them in injury time a few seasons ago and it ended 2-2.

Honestly mate, I'm 100% sure we had the ball for 2 minutes, we went forward, back, forward, back, then countered with pace.

I think it was about 20-25 passes before the goal. I need someone to confirm it was as good as my mind thinks it was or was it 3 passes then a goal lol

….he’s certainly a handful. He’s not good with his back to goal or keeping possession when he’s running wide areas but he carries threat if he can run behind opposition CBs. His finishing will always be erratic but if we can get him beyond CBs running into the penalty area he’ll be difficult to stop.

….here you go @davek i posted this yesterday. Patterson must’ve been reading, terrific pass.

….ha, ha. Nothing has happened to change my judgement, it’s only confirmed it.

I’m genuinely chuffed for the lad and long may it continue.

Yes mate, you were very supportive of him weren't you?....
….i’ve seen a bit of Okoronkwo and I think he’s lacking. i watched the U21 the other night and actually though the substitute (Dixon?) had the most potential. When I say Okoronkwo will leapfrog Beto and Chermiti, it’s a reflection that he might be the least worst of the three.

That Beto! What a donkey.
Seriously, the lad needs to be played off the shoulder of the last man, with the ball into the channels.
Maybe he isn't a DCL targetman