2023/24 Beto

Dunno mate, he did have that 1 horrendous header that he somehow skied, not sure we can attribute that to Dyche personally, as much as I dislike the slug.
Yeah he did and like I previously stated, the lad will never be prolific, and will look like a donkey plenty of times. But he will put the effort in and though it will prob take longer for him to get to grips with this league and our set up, hopefully it comes sooner rather then later, and the loss of Dyche will prob help that.

Forget that awful attempt for a minute and think about him and and Dom actually trying to figure out what each of there roles were once paired during the game, rather then already being prepared from work on the training pitch. It was like the first time they had met each other.

Dom and he really need to figure out what their roles are when both are on the pitch. Change it every 5 minutes but have one be the knock-on/knock-down player and the other run on to it and vice-versa it. They are REALLY big lads, it shouldn't be that diffuclt to figure out a way to make them both work.

Dom and he really need to figure out what their roles are when both are on the pitch. Change it every 5 minutes but have one be the knock-on/knock-down player and the other run on to it and vice-versa it. They are REALLY big lads, it shouldn't be that diffuclt to figure out a way to make them both work.

Yet I can't think of many examples in the last ten years where two big lads up front caused problems on a consistent basis for the opposition. I would imagine that the chances of these two being a good partnership diminishes even further when you have two really poor full backs unable to get involved in the final third.

I hear what you're saying, but that's the manager's job surely?

Another example of Dyche not getting the best out of the personnel.

- Can’t control a ball
- Can’t pass a ball
- Can’t head a ball
- Doesn’t read play well
- Offside a lot

It’s almost like Udinese knew this. He’s never a 30m euro player.

The only thing he has over Maupay is that he’s not vertically challenged.

I hope he comes good I just can’t see it, way too many flaws in his game.
Their fans couldn’t believe the fee either..

Lads I was told that if he’d played in our first two home games then we’d have 6 points from them. Well he’s played in 6 games of football against professional standard opposition and not scored a single goal so can you show your workings out on that one please.