2023/24 Beto

He’s not going to be a big goal scorer, never has been and he’s almost 26. But he must be unbearable to play against. His size, strength and speed are tough to handle, the effort he puts in will get him through.

he's 26 but he's come to the professional game late. still time for him to develop. look at Vardy

he's got a pretty devastating combination of speed, strength and height that not many strikers have. that alone with his sheer determination to succeed should mean he develops

Saw the instagram reel of him beating the defender to create the 3rd goal earlier, the pure relief when he drops to the ground is quite startling imo, must be really putting himself under pressure to perform / do something of note when he’s given the opportunity.
Imagine what he'd have done if he'd actually scored

Might have seen the first case of a Prem footballer getting arrested for indecent exposure mid game

Yes I said on Wednesday that he seems to be trying too hard. I was at the Bournemouth game and he missed a half chance on the whistle and had his head down remonstrating with himself.
Needs a goal to bounce in and I think he will be a big asset.
Saw the instagram reel of him beating the defender to create the 3rd goal earlier, the pure relief when he drops to the ground is quite startling imo, must be really putting himself under pressure to perform / do something of note when he’s given the opportunity.

Saw the clip of him on the sidelines at west ham. He was like a fan on the side of the pitch. Can never get enough of that sort of attitude in a squad.

Not to jump in here but...

He said "I think Dyche felt he had to win in front of the home crowd- so he went really strong." and then "I disagree with it entirely but I understand why he felt pressured not to start Beto"

You said "You disagree entirely with a football team wanting to win a game of football?"

Which is not a quote, nor is it literally a quote. Its literally not a quote, which is a slightly better example of both "literally" and "quote". In fact it doesnt even appear to be an accurate representation of what he said which, disagree with or not, was in simple rephrasing"I understand why he felt pressured not to start beto, but I disagree with it entirely. I think Dyche felt he had to win in front of the home crowd- so he went really strong." As you can see that is not "You disagree entirely with a football team wanting to win a game of football?" But please for the love of everything dont quote me on that, especially if its in the way you quote things.
'Tyranny is the deliberate removal of nuance' - Albert Maysles