2023/24 Beto

Hes tough to play against, at the very least has a presence up top and ability to flick on that put his floor well above the likes of Tosun or Maupay, our most recent striker signings. I dont think he will be a Lukaku, but I think he will likely show himself to be worth what we paid for him and thats a big improvement.

Watch DCL be fit now for the whole season.

Hes tough to play against, at the very least has a presence up top and ability to flick on that put his floor well above the likes of Tosun or Maupay, our most recent striker signings. I dont think he will be a Lukaku, but I think he will likely show himself to be worth what we paid for him and thats a big improvement.

Watch DCL be fit now for the whole season.
I hope you’re right. If DCL’s fit all season, along with Beto, we’ll be a top 10 side.

I really like the look of Beto but DCL > Beto.

A fit DCL is only second to Kane in the England national team.

Had a really good game today. Apart from all the obvious things he brings to the team I was most impressed by his decision making today. Didn’t all come off but very promising.

Got a decent football brain for a guy who was making zinger burgers not too long ago. Can’t teach that.

Had a really good game today. Apart from all the obvious things he brings to the team I was most impressed by his decision making today. Didn’t all come off but very promising.

Got a decent football brain for a guy who was making zinger burgers not too long ago. Can’t teach that.
I used to cook zinger burgers in the early nineties. It's harder than you think. Takes real willpower not to eat each and every one.

Did well again and was a handful for there defenders. DCL will be ahead of him if keeps fit but will be a great option from the bench or if he starts … Major upgrade on maupay…..good signing !