2023/24 Beto

All sane blues give their backing to Beto and all blues representing us on the pitch. It is great to see the lad power his way past defenders and I hope he starts to get the goals he deserves for hos effort. His biggest problem though, like all our forwards, is the managers footballing philosophy.
True but it might help if he could control a ball occasionally SV

He should be working in the club shop until his contract expires. He's useless as a striker.

1 premier league goal and he's always laughing and joking on the bench with the other subs. He should be having regular anxiety attacks with how bad he has started his premier league career.

There is definitely some ability with Beto, needs to work on his finishing but his cameos against Palace and Brighton were both solid
He’s got talent, not ability. At 26, it’s possible but unlikely he’ll turn that talent into ability.

He’ll probably go through a purple patch at some point and hopefully we’re smart enough to sell him.

He’s got talent, not ability. At 26, it’s possible but unlikely he’ll turn that talent into ability.

He’ll probably go through a purple patch at some point and hopefully we’re smart enough to sell him.
Indeed there is something Naismith about him. Trouble is we need him to succeed. The pace the power is there for sure. I think he just panics too much that'll need to be coached but then do we have the coaches.

Indeed there is something Naismith about him. Trouble is we need him to succeed. The pace the power is there for sure. I think he just panics too much that'll need to be coached but then do we have the coaches.
Good comparison, I guess the difference was Naismith was playing in a free flowing confident attack whereas Beto has huge pressure on him from the very first minute he signed. I’d love to see what Beto could have done in that 2013-15 team

D936D1AF-F335-461B-8C67-CF688431757C.jpeg