2023/24 Beto

Maybe back for Brentford with a face mask then?
If he had fractures or broken bones or even missing teeth I'd have expected his hands pressed to his head. So cos he was waving and signalling thumbs up I reckon just a real good right cross with the bonce has done him KO for about a minute.

Hospital to check brain and neck and any potential delayed shock/injury. He'll be being MRI'd now.

If he had fractures or broken bones or even missing teeth I'd have expected his hands pressed to his head. So cos he was waving and signalling thumbs up I reckon just a real good right cross with the bonce has done him KO for about a minute.

Hospital to check brain and neck and any potential delayed shock/injury. He'll be being MRI'd now.
Good news if so. He looked spark out before he hit the ground though.

Hopefully it was just stunned with the pain of a cheekbone getting broken.

We need some attack threat for the remaining games.

I think it's over now but we do need to have strikers to call upon if need be.

That’s rugby.

Footy is six days,?as long as it’s okayed by medical team.

Not mandatory either.

concuss.png

Good news if so. He looked spark out before he hit the ground though.

Hopefully it was just stunned with the pain of a cheekbone getting broken.

We need some attack threat for the remaining games.

I think it's over now but we do need to have strikers to call upon if need be.
Wednesday is a free hit.

We had
Burnley
notts forest
luton
sheff utd

to beat, we've got half way. A draw and a win now in the remaining two fixtures vs sides below us and it's as good as sealed unless we cop another deduction.

It was in our hands, it still is, and games are slowly running out for others.

Rough one to see. Happened pretty much in front of where I was sitting. Looked like he was out before he hit the ground. McNeil was clearly distressed when he saw the aftermath, too. Glad to see him alert and signaling when they took him off.