Bielsa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu87554

Player Valuation: £6m
I often wondered why Bielsa wasnt considered last summer. He seems a coach that gets a lot of fighting spirit out of a bunch of below PM standard players. Its absolutly spectacular to watch too. I dont think he is avaliable now but how do you guys see him as a potential Everton manager?|

I suspect that any manager that requires we pay compensation is out due to FFP.

Just a guess but…

We backed off on Martinez, seem to be avoiding an approach for Rooney until Derby can’t pay him and release him.

All the supposed candidates are free agents.

But of all the alternatives, I think hes the only one with such a midfield focussed system, one that is exactly what you want with a limited squad. If you dont have the defenders or attackers, the midfield is the area where you want to get a hold of imo.

I often wondered why Bielsa wasnt considered last summer. He seems a coach that gets a lot of fighting spirit out of a bunch of below PM standard players. Its absolutly spectacular to watch too. I dont think he is avaliable now but how do you guys see him as a potential Everton manager?|
Sorry
NO!!!!

Wouldn’t mind him at all. His game is base on high tempo, hard pressing and moves the ball forward with speed.

We would have to employ his interpreter as well cos he can't even talk to his players by the side of the pitch. If he takes Leeds down this season he will be free after May. He might get us back up from the Championship.

I considered him before Ancelotti, but he'd just got Leeds promoted, so it wasn't a starter really.
But he might be been paochable in his first year when they just missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.