Big Dunc Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
you say it twice incase we forgot?
Once for each thread...
Someone pointed out to me today, Steve Watson had left Everton when we played Wigan and Ferguson got sent off. Used to like Watson but he’s a bit of a Walter Mitty isn’t he?
Yeah, was watching a clip from one of the threads where we batterer them and Watson was playing, then another one against them a couple years later when we battered them and he was on their side!

On his day he was unplayable.
Sadly with injuries his day was rare.
Also have to question his ability to motivate himself for less exciting games. He could dominate Man United and Liverpool and then completely go missing against Wimbledon and Bolton or even worse get frustrated and get sent off and banned.

But on his day… he was a top center forward and as good as any I’ve seen for us on their best days

Also have to question his ability to motivate himself for less exciting games. He could dominate Man United and Liverpool and then completely go missing against Wimbledon and Bolton or even worse get frustrated and get sent off and banned.

But on his day… he was a top center forward and as good as any I’ve seen for us on their best days

superb

Didn’t he once score a hat-trick against Bolton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back