Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Biggest bells (2nd most votes wins)

Biggest bells?

• The English

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Welsh

Votes: 19 16.7%
  • Scottish

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Northern Irish

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Irish

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • French

Votes: 38 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

Obviously being a proud Englishman I could never vote against my fellow kind, especially all the English scousers who inhabit the city of my club.

I'd rank it like this:

French
Scottish
Welsh
N Irish
Irish

where is the option for americans?
You might change that opinion if you lived here......

I always had that opinion of American people before moving to the states. In fact i dreaded moving here. Ive been totally proved wrong in a lot of ways.

I always had that opinion of American people before moving to the states. In fact i dreaded moving here. Ive been totally proved wrong in a lot of ways.

I'd bloody well love to move to the states. Sadly I don't really have much to bring to the table for a green card.

The French are cruelly winning the title of biggest bells right now which is testiment to the power of the English vote. The cruel snidey English vote.

Poll is open for two more days but I don't want to influence your valuable vote.

The French are cruelly winning the title of biggest bells right now which is testiment to the power of the English vote. The cruel snidey English vote.

Poll is open for two more days but I don't want to influence your valuable vote.
You're English mate. Your sadomasochism is only confusing those that hang on your every word.

You're English mate. Your sadomasochism is only confusing those that hang on your every word.

You do not get to define my nationality dear boy. So pipeth down and enjoy the English getting exposed as a hated foe on this fair and balanced poll, despite the vast majority on here being English. Some feat that.

You do not get to define my nationality dear boy. So pipeth down and enjoy the English getting exposed as a hated foe on this fair and balanced poll, despite the vast majority on here being English. Some feat that.

One day the sad crushing reality that you are English will hit you. You might as well go buy a £90 England top and start voting UKIP to save yourself the denial stages.

Basically, we're boss and our nonexistence on this poll proves it. Clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back