Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's part of the whole problem though, happy enough to coast along in 7th an 8th , popping up for europa once in a few years

large scale downgrade of ambitions and vision is kenwrights legacy

under him we stopped improving and evolving , we stagnated, of course we'd end up with a season like this
Give me stagnation around 8th anyday over this mess

Yes and also when he owned the club too, remember that? Before this mess, unfortunately a new owner bought with it a whole heap of trouble for Everton Football Club
Yeah, bill is totally blameless. His 24/7 search over 25 years got us the biggest blert in football. Not to mention his own gross mismanagement of the club that seen us go from one of the big 5 to now staring down the barrel of becoming a championship team.

Yeah, bill is totally blameless. His 24/7 search over 25 years got us the biggest blert in football. Not to mention his own gross mismanagement of the club that seen us go from one of the big 5 to now staring down the barrel of becoming a championship team.
His miss management had us a very stable side, besides which if anyone is dumb enough to blame Bill for the mess Moshiri made how come they then don't blame PJ for selling to Bill?

If/when we go down he'll be there in the stands with blag tears and whoppers will fall for more of his cynical behaviour to get people onside and will be like 'he's hurting like the rest of us' or 'leave him alone, he's a Blue' or the new one 'he's an elderly man' when he's been the common denominator in a long and very unsuccessful period for the club.

'Good times' though.

His miss management had us a very stable side, besides which if anyone is dumb enough to blame Bill for the mess Moshiri made how come they then don't blame PJ for selling to Bill?
As I said, his management has turned us into an utter irrelevance. It’s ok, I get that you’re one of the bill kenwright happy clappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back