Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Totally vindicated, we never once faced relegation under Bill, this mess is on Moshiri.

I see your irony by-pass operation was a complete success. You can't see how Kenwright's judgement has to be called into question here? After 20 years (so he says) of trying to find a buyer it was Moshiri who was the man to take us forward according to Bill. You're not getting this, are you?

I see your irony by-pass operation was a complete success. You can't see how Kenwright's judgement has to be called into question here? After 20 years (so he says) of trying to find a buyer it was Moshiri who was the man to take us forward according to Bill. You're not getting this, are you?
No I get it, people incorrectly thought Bill selling up would benefit Everton.
It didn't, we have declined since he no longer owned the club.
Now for no reason people think him leaving Everton now would benefit it, it might, but we have no reason to believe it will.
His ownership had us stable, in Europe and all within FFP. He was never the problem, and Moshiri has proved we can't trust his recruitment.
Bramley Moore is 2 seasons away, last thing we need is taking risks on unnecessary changes.

No idea what you're on about..... Finished 17th in 03/04.... 39pts.
However..... the main point is: Bill Kenwright is still Chairman now.
You just proved beyond doubt my point, we never once worried about relegation.
In 03/04 any of us who were around then will tell you we never had relegation worries, we just gave up competing weeks before the final weekend and plummeted down the table.

Bill’s one redeeming act this year was to positively force the FSW out of the club.
Surprised the Rafatonians are still supporting BK
Bill did what had to be done to safe guard Evertons future, which is more important then any one single individual

No I get it, people incorrectly thought Bill selling up would benefit Everton.
It didn't, we have declined since he no longer owned the club.
Now for no reason people think him leaving Everton now would benefit it, it might, but we have no reason to believe it will.
His ownership had us stable, in Europe and all within FFP. He was never the problem, and Moshiri has proved we can't trust his recruitment.
Bramley Moore is 2 seasons away, last thing we need is taking risks on unnecessary changes.
No, people thought Bill selling up would mean him going and some professionals taking over. So the common denominator between a period of non success and the new 'non success' is actually the world's greatest living evertonian eh? Whodathunkit? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.