• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Step down?

Stripped off, tarred and feathered then marched through crowds lining the streets chanting "Shame, Shame, Shame" all the way from Goodison Park to the Kings Dock site where he's shoved into the Mersey weighed down with a big bag filled with his lies.

He's then slowly washed out into Liverpool Bay and the club can slowly heal.

I'll raise a huge drink the day he leaves EFC, even if it's in a box.

Spot on mate - could have had PSG's or Citys owners if he had the decency to have stepped aside.

Kenwright OUT

I get what your saying however I think it’s placating his ego doing something like that and he doesn’t deserve it.

I’ll be honest I’ve rarely been back to Goodison since this day, I go to aways. I haven’t felt the same about Everton since

The day this clubs fanbase gave up being anything but happy plodding along as a midtable outfit relying on a manager to turn water into wine year in year out.

Billy liar has done very well for himself financially out of Everton, as for him being the worlds biggest blue, I'm not too sure about that.

He, by his own admission, was in talks with several people who wanted to buy the club, including City's current owners the only one he deemed a suitable purchaser just happened to be the only one who would let him stay on as chairman.

His boys pen stories don't ring true either, I went in the pen as a lad in the early 60's, a posh boy like Bill would have lasted about 5 minutes in there, they'd have had him in tears and nicked his busfare home.
I started going to the match in 1959 i was 9 then in the boys pen , with a older lad who lived next door.You would take sweets a drink and a bit of money,we lived in Everton off Break Road which was a tough area, and my mate next door was not someone to mess with.But when you got in the boys pen it was like a gladiator arena ,there were kidd's from Bootle ,Scotland Road ,the Dingle they would come up to you and take anything you had .There is know way a posh kid would have lasted 5 mins in there ps they would have more than likely pulled his trousers down as well.

I thought he was really ill the last time he was being challenged to step away?… He wasn’t though was he, he plays the room does Bill, has mates at the echo and mirror group to drip feed his pro Bill narrative. Ex players love him because he gets them cushy roles at the club and he will leave only in a wooden box. A manipulating chancer who knows as much about the football business as his hand-picked staff. Part of Everton’s stagnation and acceptance of mediocrity, a blight on the landscape which can’t be shifted

Can't stand the fella.

Overseen as Chairman

• The Longest barren spell for trophies in our entire history
  • Set a precedent of "little old Everton"
  • Let his own ego get in the way of multiple dealings such as Kings Dock, Sheikh Mansour
  • Lied about the state of Goodison in order to try to scaremonger fans into "Project Kirkby"
  • Sold off every asset of the club including the training ground, catering facilities and merchandise rights
  • Sold the club to the only person who'd keep him on the board
  • Built up a boys club, where we're run by "nice" people instead of driven people, where figures from the barren spell such as Unsworth, Ferguson, Jeffers (ffs!) are given jobs. That mentality breeds.
  • Fortress Money, Planet Hollywood scandals
  • Nearly getting us in administration, and crying in the press about "his boy" Rooney

22 years, and we've regressed, been lied to and basically turned into a laughing stock. The reality is that David Moyes, and not Blue Bill, kept the club afloat, and if it weren't for Moyes, we'd have probably been languishing in the lower leagues now.

He's a parasite on the club, and whilst I'm sure he's a nice enough fella behind the scenes, needs to realise that Everton Football Club is more than a train set to fans like ourselves, it's our passion. He needs to go so Moshiri can actually get his affairs in order and appoint business who can actual run a football club.

Can't stand the fella.

Overseen as Chairman

• Let his own ego get in the way of multiple dealings such as Kings Dock, Sheikh Mansour
  • Lied about the state of Goodison in order to try to scaremonger fans into "Project Kirkby"
  • Sold off every asset of the club including the training ground, catering facilities and merchandise rights
  • Built up a boys club, where we're run by "nice" people instead of driven people, where figures from the barren spell such as Unsworth, Ferguson, Jeffers (ffs!) are given jobs. That mentality breeds.
  • Nearly getting us in administration, and crying in the press about "his boy" Rooney

22 years, and we've regressed, been lied to and basically turned into a laughing stock. The reality is that David Moyes, and not Blue Bill, kept the club afloat, and if it weren't for Moyes, we'd have probably been languishing in the lower leagues now.

He's a parasite on the club, and whilst I'm sure he's a nice enough fella behind the scenes, needs to realise that Everton Football Club is more than a train set to fans like ourselves, it's our passion. He needs to go so Moshiri can actually get his affairs in order and appoint business who can actual run a football club.
The best post I have seen in years. It sums up what he has done to my club.

So 6 years into a new man at the top should show Bill was never the problem in the first place.
Can't stand the fella.

Overseen as Chairman

All true but let’s be honest Moyes whether you liked him or not was one of the highest paid managers in Europe to do Kenwright’s bidding, he was paid more than any of the players until Arteta was given a rise when negotiating a new contract, and Billy Boy left him in charge ofEverton even after he said he was going to Man. Unt. at the end of that season, bosom buddies!!

I want him gone, but in terms of the actual structure of the club I tend to think he's actually the least of our problems these days

All true but let’s be honest Moyes whether you liked him or not was one of the highest paid managers in Europe to do Kenwright’s bidding, he was paid more than any of the players until Arteta was given a rise when negotiating a new contract, and Billy Boy left him in charge ofEverton even after he said he was going to Man. Unt. at the end of that season, bosom buddies!!

I am not a fan of Moyes now, he did a job, overstayed, and left acrimoniously. But I respect the job he did, and the salvation he did.

Kenwright may well have paid him highly, and i believe that's down to Moyes' ego more than anything. But getting the scouting in place which brought in Cahill, Arteta, Pienaar etc... great work. He just overstayed his welcome.

Kenwright sold Rooney to his best pal for a pittance when he was the most sought after player in the world. £20m upfront ffs.

I am not a fan of Moyes now, he did a job, overstayed, and left acrimoniously. But I respect the job he did, and the salvation he did.

Kenwright may well have paid him highly, and i believe that's down to Moyes' ego more than anything. But getting the scouting in place which brought in Cahill, Arteta, Pienaar etc... great work. He just overstayed his welcome.

Kenwright sold Rooney to his best pal for a pittance when he was the most sought after player in the world. £20m upfront ffs.
Fair enough Barney and I shouldn’t have taken the thread off Kenwright who is the real villain of the article.

Fair enough Barney and I shouldn’t have taken the thread off Kenwright who is the real villain of the article.

Moyes knew full well that Bill gave him 100% trust. He asked for the wage and Bill naturally gave it.

Anyone in the same position would do the same.

All part of the reason i'm baffled he's still at the Club. Couldn't organise a pissup in a Brewery, let alone run a football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.