Bill Kenwright

He won`t mate, he`ll be plotting how he can use todays result, to worm his way back into the ground.

Prepare yourself, for a load of " Bill bleeds blue " from his flunkies in the press.

No surrender.
Don’t think any of that will work anymore , likes off okeefe king and Samuelson people can’t stand any more either , headlock gate didn’t half backfire

Don’t think any of that will work anymore , likes off okeefe king and Samuelson people can’t stand any more either , headlock gate didn’t half backfire

The press are fickle mate and bend with the wind.

Kenwright can`t be given an inch.

I`m fully expecting the next round of managed media manipulation, to be his health.

" Bills not well, he`s an old man, leave him alone, he bleeds blue, non of it`s his fault etc "

The press are fickle mate and bend with the wind.

Kenwright can`t be given an inch.

I`m fully expecting the next round of managed media manipulation, to be his health.

" Bills not well, he`s an old man, leave him alone, he bleeds blue, non of it`s his fault etc "
I expect a video of him looking around the stadium to come soon, with a proclamation that he's brought us this and the good times... etc.

They will be banking on the fan base losing interest in protests after today's victory, whereas as we need to keep the pressure up. It's one win - that's it.

Until the real issue is resolved, we're going to continue to teeter on the edge of relegation.

I expect a video of him looking around the stadium to come soon, with a proclamation that he's brought us this and the good times... etc.

They will be banking on the fan base losing interest in protests after today's victory, whereas as we need to keep the pressure up. It's one win - that's it.

Until the real issue is resolved, we're going to continue to teeter on the edge of relegation.

He`s a master at all this, he`s been at it so long now.

We`ve seen him before, milking it, like a circus ring master, when things go well.

He won`t mate, he`ll be plotting how he can use todays result, to worm his way back into the ground.

Prepare yourself, for a load of " Bill bleeds blue " from his flunkies in the press.

No surrender.

Absolutely he will. This is how he behaves.

Thats why there can be no stopping protests or opposition to him. None

If you give him any opportunity to regroup he'll be back trying it on again.

He needs to go. Immediately and an interim Chairman brought in.

I hope we see one where he's filling the cement mixer there, nothing else.