Bill Kenwright

what date did Carlin actually join the forum mate, we are having a bit of a purge of Bill fans on here tonight, did Liverpool do the treble ? Was it the day Keoic were formed or when Bill was inducted by himself into the Hall of Blame i mean Fame ?

Can't be the Liverpool thing, their season was more like an Everton one than we can manage...

Screenshot_20230207_231503_Chrome.jpg

Likes shiny things and steals them.

Except silver cups...allergic to those.

Do you still have faith in Moshiri mate?
I have no faith at all in Moshiri.
But while he retains a 94.1% share of the club, he’s the only one who really can call the shots.

Hopefully, the reported interest from MSP in taking a 25% share of the club in order to provide £200m to go towards the new stadium will be completed soon… and I would imagine that would see MSP acquire one, maybe two, seats on the board and that will hasten the departure of Kenwright and DBB.

I have no faith at all in Moshiri.
But while he retains a 94.1% share of the club, he’s the only one who really can call the shots.

Hopefully, the reported interest from MSP in taking a 25% share of the club in order to provide £200m to go towards the new stadium will be completed soon… and I would imagine that would see MSP acquire one, maybe two, seats on the board and that will hasten the departure of Kenwright and DBB.

Im just curious, the focus seems to be on the board and not the owner - or both as a collective. Ive shared my thoughts before on our dependency on Moshiri - is this the reason why, maybe hes getting of light in terms of objectives or ousting?

Im just curious, the focus seems to be on the board and not the owner - or both as a collective. Ive shared my thoughts before on our dependency on Moshiri - is this the reason why, maybe hes getting of light in terms of objectives or ousting?
Possibly.
Personally speaking, if he doesn’t make radical changes to the Board and many other senior positions within the club and soon - by the end of this season - then he should come under increasing pressure from the fan base.

Possibly.
Personally speaking, if he doesn’t make radical changes to the Board and many other senior positions within the club and soon - by the end of this season - then he should come under increasing pressure from the fan base.

Be interesting to see, i think the summer will be a trigger point, its likely we are back in profitability this financial year (22/23) - for the first time in a long time, given about 70 mill in revenue coming into the club - thats not to say we wont be loss making still, but a year of not making a loss will be massive for the club. with this less dependency on him financially, the stadium a year away - he may become increasingly in the cross hairs. That or the addition of the MSL lids on the board may quell the unrest............