Bill Kenwright

If this sale of the club does indeed go through and whoever the new owners are - 777 or MSP or A.N.Other - if they choose to retain either Kenwright or DBB in boardroom positions, I will be sorely tempted to request a full refund of my ST payment.

There is no way on Fullers or Gods Green Earth that either of them should be anywhere near the club from 6.30pm a week on Sunday. Moshiri has demonstrated quite clearly that he has neither the balls or the character to dismiss them, so new owners HAVE to jettison them or face a very rough time from the fan base.

They have completely abdicated their positions as Directors and custodians of the club from the moment they okayed the Jackanory story of Headlockgate being released and attempted to throw the fan base under the bus... and that includes those Blues who still - for some inane reason - supported and maybe even still do support them.

And the cull of clowns should not stop at Kenwright and DBB, there's a whole host of other clowns who need to be booted on Day One of a new regime.

100 percent...hopefully they've got enough about them to realise he a massive part of the problem and needs putting in a cannon and firing into the side of The Kop.
They will not keep someone who is poison to the fan base. Everton are in a bad place and they will want to be seen as a brand new start

It’s a fairly easy PR piece though isn’t it. New owners coming in….wanting to make a good impression, will be aware of the news around us lately…..they will bin him immediately but I would imagine the terms of the departure will be under Bills own terms with a soppy emotional quote followed by paid for tributes…‘he’s the last of his kind’….’we won’t see the like of him again’ etc etc

No sweat. Any conglomerates worth their salt will undertake due diligence and which will extend to the current boardroom incumbents and not just limited to the financials. They will, I am sure, be fully aware of the issues plaguing the Club and identified the main protagonist(s) and will lever them out. If it transpires to be 777 then this will be the biggest investment opportunity in their history to date and they won't want to get it wrong.

If they persist with Kenwright et al then God help us...they are clearly not the investors or buyers we need.

Only a full blown clean sweep of the old ideologists from within the Club will suffice if Everton is going to join the rest of the 21st Century and regain its historical birthright at the top table.

He asset stripped the club to pay off debt from his borrowing to retain control. It’s amazing how long he has gotten away with it.

I understand fans who just want to go the match, have a drink with friends and so on so they perhaps don’t take much notice to these things. Didn’t it ever occur tho that things were not right here even before Moshiri? Even a tiny inkling?

His whole defence to any fan criticism was based on emotions and fear mongering of a potentially worse situation should he step aside. “Be careful what you wish for “ “Venkys” etc. That’s a weak defence and what really disappointed me was how many just took it at face value.

I’ve seen a few digs from people on social media lately towards fellow fans who backed Frank Lampard, I’m guilty of that backing even up to the day of that dreadful last game he was in charge.

I’ll say this tho, the charge sheet is a hell of a lot longer to those who have ferociously defended this fella over the years.

He asset stripped the club to pay off debt from his borrowing to retain control. It’s amazing how long he has gotten away with it.

I understand fans who just want to go the match, have a drink with friends and so on so they perhaps don’t take much notice to these things. Didn’t it ever occur tho that things were not right here even before Moshiri? Even a tiny inkling?

His whole defence to any fan criticism was based on emotions and fear mongering of a potentially worse situation should he step aside. “Be careful what you wish for “ “Venkys” etc. That’s a weak defence and what really disappointed me was how many just took it at face value.

I’ve seen a few digs from people on social media lately towards fellow fans who backed Frank Lampard, I’m guilty of that backing even up to the day of that dreadful last game he was in charge.

I’ll say this tho, the charge sheet is a hell of a lot longer to those who have ferociously defended this fella over the years.

Well said..

You have to admire him in a way.

He managed to fool so many for so long. (some STILL can't see any fault in him, he's one if us after all!)

I hope that once he gets removed/replaced or keels over, previously gagged people start to speak up. I won't take long before a trickle of stories becomes a deluge. There's plenty of people weighed down with Kenwright guilt.

I want his legacy (which is already utterly wretched) to be laid bare for all to see so the blind can finally see.

I hate him.

Apart from the usual debacles associated with him, I couldn't believe, given all his dramatic drooling over great players in our past, he didn't question the poor signings to whom we haemorrhaged disgustingly over priced, over renewed contracts for little return. The club became the twilight home for "fades" like Delph, Williams to name but two with others who fitted that bill. Pity his deluded ego doesnt allow 'due diligence' on himself.

Its kinda funny a millionaire who owned a club and now still gets box seats for making the occasional phone call or deluded comments has always tried to masquerade and portray himself as a common true blue match goer when the louse fraternizes with snobbish condescending toads like the extremely silent former partner earl (except when he would whinge about fans expecting signings) . But even when bill engaged in cronyism throughput the club he was always able to reframe it as some kind of effort to create a kinship and family oriented club, but like everything bill does even the charitable efforts I feel are all constructed to maintain his facade when he is just self absorbed grifter who using his theater experience knew how to put on a production

You have to admire him in a way.

He managed to fool so many for so long. (some STILL can't see any fault in him, he's one if us after all!)

I hope that once he gets removed/replaced or keels over, previously gagged people start to speak up. I won't take long before a trickle of stories becomes a deluge. There's plenty of people weighed down with Kenwright guilt.

I want his legacy (which is already utterly wretched) to be laid bare for all to see so the blind can finally see.

I hate him.
It is scary how easily duped some people are by him - just because he says he’s a fan

He’s ruined the club