Bill Kenwright

A theory, remember a few months back when Kenwright and the board tried to quit en masse, without a doubt they got wind of the financial disaster that was coming and tried to get out and distance themselves from it. Moshiri dragged Kenwright back for his " transfer acumen" lol , but really the truth probably is Moshiri must have said, I am not taking all this myself and who could blame him. Kenwright stories of him booking himself in a Hospital in America and then a Hospital in London soon followed...Just like Rats in a trap, what a Chairman.

it makes me angry mate you know how he’s done this.

the worse chairman in history
December 26th 1999 will forever be an infamous day. That was the day that scumbag took control of the club.

The road to our demise started in the early 90's. Kenwright assuming control was the final nail in our coffin.

He'll be gone at some point, but the damage will already be done by then. I'll be lucky to see Everton win one more trophy before i die.

It's been almost thirty years worth of failure, and we're still miles off it. I still love Everton obviously, but that kind of thing does dilute your passion and enthusiasm imo.

Will be interesting the see how the media and all his mates in the media react to what’s going on, Especially the echo I have no doubt he will be seen as blameless for many, a few like Phil mcnulty don’t hold back on Bill. But plenty Will and will use the “ he’s not a well man line”
If he's not well then he should get the eff out then.

December 26th 1999 will forever be an infamous day. That was the day that scumbag took control of the club.

The road to our demise started in the early 90's. Kenwright assuming control was the final nail in our coffin.

He'll be gone at some point, but the damage will already be done by then. I'll be lucky to see Everton win one more trophy before i die.

It's been almost thirty years worth of failure, and we're still miles off it. I still love Everton obviously, but that kind of thing does dilute your passion and enthusiasm imo.

ive only seen us win the cup in 1995

mate he’s done it to all of us. and worst of all hes made money in the process

you know “good old blue bill”