Bill Kenwright

Well disliked at the end by a fair few but let's be clear he put so much into the club for over 20 years so that deserves respect at the Burnley game.

He came in after the dismal end to Peter Johnson era and with the appointment of Moyes got the club back into top 6 regularly, europe regularly and with more luck CL which would've been a gamechanger but of course with Collina missed out and remained a nearly club in the years after.

I thought his appointment of Martinez was decent for the time aswell. He could pick managers, Moshiri really couldn't beyond a big name.

Good point from above, that speech he gave at Anfield in I think the 2009 Hillsborough memorial was spine-tingling. An Evertonian getting a deserved standing ovation from the Kop, not too many who've walked this Earth have got that in their lifetime!

R.I.P Bill.

From a personal perspective he was truly amazing with, and for, my parents when my brother was killed. My dad had known him a long, long time, pre ESCLA days, when he would meet up with all the other travelling blues and was just another fan going the game. They stayed in contact from then up until, well, now I guess.

His support, strength, generosity and genuine care at the time were, and still are, invaluable.
Thank you for that Bill, you've no idea how much you helped. For that I, and my family, will be eternally grateful. 🙏

RIP Bill
RIP Mick
💙💙

From a personal perspective he was truly amazing with, and for, my parents when my brother was killed. My dad had known him a long, long time, pre ESCLA days, when he would meet up with all the other travelling blues and was just another fan going the game. They stayed in contact from then up until, well, now I guess.

His support, strength, generosity and genuine care at the time were, and still are, invaluable.
Thank you for that Bill, you've no idea how much you helped. For that I, and my family, will be eternally grateful. 🙏

RIP Bill
RIP Mick
💙💙

RIP Bill
RIP Mick
💙💙
💙

Wow! I knew I'd be sad when he went, but I'm shocked just how much, especially reading some of the tributes and posts on here 😞
Truly a sad day for our club and his loved ones.
Football is nothing! But we'll keep going anyway!
COYBK

Opposite for me, didn't expect to be this rocked by it.
Agree though, the posts and tributes - clearly the man touched a lot of lives in a meaningful and positive way.
I'll raise a glass to him now and hopefully another on Sunday when we've seen him off with a win.

RIP Bill. I always felt sure your heart was Blue and you really cared. However, unfortunately as a body, the senior management has done an inadequate job in running this Club over the past 34 years - the blame is certainly not all on you.

May you rest in peace, and my deepest sympathy to Jenny and to his family and friends. I know you tried.

God Bless.