Bill Kenwright

Just picture the scene guys :

Bulls** Bill : " Well Walter, we have just lost 3 0 to middlesborough in the cup, I am sorry to say I have to sack you"

Walter : Dont worry Bill, I am a man of integrity, and my puppetmaster SAF says Moysey at Preston will be a good replacement.

Bill: "Great , Moysie will be in place by Tuesday"

Bill : "Are you not worried about losing your job , what a man of integrity ?
Walter : No, I stand to make even more Bill, when I shaft you and Everton.

Walter to SAF :" Hi Alex , its all sorted, Moysie in place by Tuesday"

SAF : " Great , in the meantime, I have a part time job for you at Old Trafford, What about the chauffeur"

Walter : Dont worry about Stubbsy, he has just put 10 grand on Rooney to be a Man Utd player in next 2 years.

SAF : Yes, but what about GOT ?

Walter : Dont worry about GOT, they are as gullible as Bill.

2 years later, Rooney at Man Utd, and the chauffeur a hell of a lot richer

AND THAT GENTLEMEN IS A FACT

Wont go along with the usual praise of Walter Smith on this forum, the man knew exactly what he was doing when he recommended Moyes, and the Glasgow mafia was well in place to get Rooney out of Everton. Smith great friends with SAF and great friends with Rooney parents, SAF good friends with Moyes dad, Moyes gets planted into Everton and his first job from his master SAF is to upset Rooney, Smith uses his severance pay to buy shares in Paul Stretford sports company, SAF gives Smith a short term coaching job at Man Utd, Rooney gets his move to Man Utd, Fergie gets the player he has been after since age 14, and then Moyes gets his reward 10 years later when SAF recommended him to Man Utd board. Sure is a man of integrity was that Walter Smith, and Kenwright got fooled hook line and sinker to bring in Moyes, SAF little puppet.
Royle was boozing buddies with SAF.

Bulls** Bill : " Well Walter, we have just lost 3 0 to middlesborough in the cup, I am sorry to say I have to sack you"

Walter : Dont worry Bill, I am a man of integrity, and my puppetmaster SAF says Moysey at Preston will be a good replacement.

SAF : " Great , in the meantime, I have a part time job for you at Old Trafford, What about the chauffeur"

Walter : Dont worry about Stubbsy, he has just put 10 grand on Rooney to be a Man Utd player in next 2 years.

Screenshot_20240330_110655.jpg

You repeating it doesn't make it any more factual then when you spewed it out a few days ago.

They really didn't need to do all of that. Fact.

Were is the conspiracy, it was all all clear as daylight, nothing but facts in my comments.
SAF had been trying to get Rooney out of Everton since aged 12 = Fact
SAF wanted Moyes as his right hand man before McClaren but Moyes wanted to stay in Club Management = Fact
SAF and Walter Smith been close colleagues for years, even Managed Scotland national team together = Fact
Walter Smith recommends Moyes as next manager after discussions with SAF =Fact
Smith on good terms with Rooney parents at this stage = Fact
Moyes joins Everton and within weeks is falling out, upsetting and unsettling Rooney = Fact
Smith gets role as temporary coach at Man Utd.
Smith uses severance pay received from Everton to buy stake in Paul Stretford sports agency = Fact
Rooney eventually leaves and ends up were, Man U = Fact
Everton virtually get no money for Rooney, as every transfer window Moyes agrees to take rejects like Neville, Saha, Howard, Gibson as all part of the deal = Fact
10 years later, Moyes gets the job he was promised 10 years earlier when he is recommended to Man U board = Fact.
Rooney said last year he wasnt ready to leave at the time but was made to feel unwanted = Fact

A true story, full of true Facts, no conspiracy theories at all.
Anyone who couldnt see it must have been living on the moon
©️ Bill Kenwright Productions

1711797704395.png