Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want his whole tenure erased from Goodison. It won't of course because there's still too many people with blue bill tinted specs on who are there.

All I want him remembered for is that he used Everton to line his own pockets and threatened our very existence due to his greed, selfishness and incompetence along with Moshiri and the rest of the no mark board he hired.
Now that would have been a cracking eulogy for the funeral.

I want his whole tenure erased from Goodison. It won't of course because there's still too many people with blue bill tinted specs on who are there.

All I want him remembered for is that he used Everton to line his own pockets and threatened our very existence due to his greed, selfishness and incompetence along with Moshiri and the rest of the no mark board he hired.

Absolutely. That thing above the Goodison Road ticket office needs to come down too

All about his vanity and his minions imposing a false history of him onto the club, to try and keep influence + relevance

If I invested 10 million over 16 years I'd expect a far higher return. Money makes money. If you honestly believe whoever buys us will be philanthropic you're in for a rude awakening.
Where have I said a new owner would be philanthropic? Bizarre statement. All I want is competency. I have no problem with an owner profiting on an investment, I'd just rather they don't run the club into the ground in the process. It's weird that you're ok with it.

Where have I said a new owner would be philanthropic? Bizarre statement. All I want is competency. I have no problem with an owner profiting on an investment, I'd just rather they don't run the club into the ground in the process. It's weird that you're ok with it.
My point had nothing to do with Kenwright's competency. Another poster said he'd made a fortune out of the club. It's a fairly simple exercise to work out that at the time he bought the club for 10 million an investment in for one instance property would have given a much higher return over 16 years than he made here. Yes he was inept and delusional but as I stated in a previous post he didn't sit down as a life long Evertonian and plot how he could ruin the club. And again he's dead,so the vitriol is wasted and believe me the Kopites find this hilarious.

You what's the biggest embarrassment about this thread? Its the cringeworthy bellends wringing their hands in supplication and sobbing into their keyboard because people are finally calling Kenwright out for the nasty piece of work he was when he was here and pointing out the legacy he's left behind. Lads, if you want this thread to disappear then stop being hypocrites and don't post in it. Let Kenwright RIP as you put it and less and less will comment negatively about him. Over time this thread will just be forgotten (hopefully like the man himself) but every single time you guys start up with your outrage squawking it just reminds the rest of us that Kenwright never once faced the backlash that he truly deserved in life.
Exactly.

As if death means all is forgiven

Is it bollocks. He'll be judged by me until there's no defenders of his legacy left.

Absolutely. That thing above the Goodison Road ticket office needs to come down too

All about his vanity and his minions imposing a false history of him onto the club, to try and keep influence + relevance
There is no "false history" during his tenure we won sod all and flirted with relegation. Is anyone suggesting they were glory days?

My point had nothing to do with Kenwright's competency. Another poster said he'd made a fortune out of the club. It's a fairly simple exercise to work out that at the time he bought the club for 10 million an investment in for one instance property would have given a much higher return over 16 years than he made here. Yes he was inept and delusional but as I stated in a previous post he didn't sit down as a life long Evertonian and plot how he could ruin the club. And again he's dead,so the vitriol is wasted and believe me the Kopites find this hilarious.
8 million was loaned by Anitta Gregg.

When the Greggs wanted out Billy Boy couldn't afford it, so he found through 'close friends of Everton' that Planet Hollywood fella to take them off the Greggs.

Bill Kenwright did extremely well out of Everton, all the while loading up the debt, selling pretty much anything he could not nailed down all whilst (bizarrely) convincing thousands he was doing a fabulous job.

Once more: The worst thing to ever happen to Everton.

No question.

8 million was loaned by Anitta Gregg.

When the Greggs wanted out Billy Boy couldn't afford it, so he found through 'close friends of Everton' that Planet Hollywood fella to take them off the Greggs.

Bill Kenwright did extremely well out of Everton, all the while loading up the debt, selling pretty much anything he could not nailed down all whilst (bizarrely) convincing thousands he was doing a fabulous job.

Once more: The worst thing to ever happen to Everton.

No question.
Worst thing that happened to Everton? My money is on Hysel. Oh and John Moores hedging his bets and buying shares in the Kopites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back