Bill Kenwright

The Shareholders association ran one last year for the removal of the Board.

The last time I checked it was sat at around 15k.

Every living, breathing Evertonian should sign it but they just can't be arsed. They just want to go the match and have a few pints.

….these things need to pushed to let fans know, provide links on sites like this.

’We demand the removal of Bill Kenwright in any capacity from Everton Football Club’.

Target to get 50k signatures, get the wife and kids to sign it.

….these things need to pushed to let fans know, provide links on sites like this.

’We demand the removal of Bill Kenwright in any capacity from Everton Football Club’.
Just checked, it was started in Jan.

It hit 15k 7 months ago.

People just don't have the fight anymore. We have a whole generation that only know this version of plucky little Everton.

The only thing he's succeeded at is making the club an irrelevance.

He deserves nothing but misery for the rest of his days.

Screenshot_20230909_110351.jpg

You're 100% right.

He's been plotting since the Moshiri money tap was turned off. That money tap was his chance to be a hero.
In his eyes, I sadly believe that Kenwright = Everton, and Everton is Kenwright. Go back to the sale to Moshiri when he claimed to have waited for the 'right one'.

I've said it before, but Everton was/is his club. He wasn't seeing himself as the custodian of the club because if he did, he'd have walked away by now.

How a person with only 1.3% of the shares can still wield so much power is a testament to how he's manipulated the situation to retain control.

Moshiri kept him as chairman to support this 'period of transition' - but what does that mean? Where are we transitioning to? How is it happening?

Right now, we're still in the same position, with their own greed being a part of MSP pulling away (overestimation of value) and no sign of any change soon.

Yet, we hear nothing from our esteemed Chairman or the rest of the board, so we're in a position of the fans and the owners being unable to communicate.

Everton's demise is down to him more than anyone or anything else.

I think he knows he's despised by the majority now.

His adulation bubble has burst, even Sharpy (!!!) has gone.

What's he got left? Nothing. He'll dig he's heels in for as long as possible and resist all change even if it kills him.

He's no Evertonian. Bill Kenwright Inc is the inky thing he loves. Fat arl [Poor language removed].

Darren Griffiths thinks he’s marvellous ,
Mr chairman’s chief fan boy I wonder how that conflates in his mind, surely he wants his club successful but the one guy who’s put a stop to trophies / parades he’s lauding non stop

Darren Griffiths thinks he’s marvellous ,
Mr chairman’s chief fan boy I wonder how that conflates in his mind, surely he wants his club successful but the one guy who’s put a stop to trophies / parades he’s lauding non stop
True that. Heard him drop it in the commentary on the website that the Chairman is listening like anyone would be arsed.

Sycophant.

He'll still be scheming and will think that he can turn this all around.

When the timing is right, and if he gets half an opportunity.... His new angle will be he saved the club from Moshiri's excesses (with his loan deal), forced the sale of the club to a new owner, (his new best mates, who may actually be his old best mates), and he will re-emerge as our glorious saviour, finally delivering the stadium he promised 20yrs ago, with our old owner vanquished and taking all the financial hit..... and guess what, the happy clappers will rise as one and give him his ovation once again!
This is just the concept that Kenwright Productions Inc. has been searching for.

Time for Bill to do a Lazarus then slay the dragon. Can we pencil in Brad P or George C for the film adaptation darlings?

Just checked, it was started in Jan.

It hit 15k 7 months ago.

People just don't have the fight anymore. We have a whole generation that only know this version of plucky little Everton.

The only thing he's succeeded at is making the club an irrelevance.

He deserves nothing but misery for the rest of his days.

View attachment 226700
A quick look around social media and there are still far, far too many fans who either don't understand how much trouble we are in or seem to just be ignoring it blindly.

A quick look around social media and there are still far, far too many fans who either don't understand how much trouble we are in or seem to just be ignoring it blindly.
Is social media really the place to find out what most fans think? I imagine a minority use it, similar to the world outside football.