Bill Kenwright

Are you happy clappers that applauded this evil old scumbag happy now?! Well done you gang of 'kin clowns.
To be fair, and I wanted kenwright gone after the kings dock. But when you have the local journalists at the echo, defending him at every opportunity and never said a bad word about him and still don’t. That doesn’t help and sends a bad message across the country. Just listen to Jim white and Simon Jordon on talkSPORT, telling the listening millions what a great guy Bill is/was when an Everton fan has the audacity to criticise him.

I’ve listened to the echo pods for years and that Chris beesley has probably mentioned him 2 or 3 times over all that time and never in a bad way. If this was across the road, their journalists would have got the clown out years ago and wouldn’t have cared one bit he was a red.

You all need to turn it in, I remember being outside the ground feeling like a loser because the team was doing absolutely crap, I heard a commotion and went to check it out, and there he was standing strong and he said 5 little words that I still treasure. "You've had good times" made my day. Because I'd forgotten about them good times of finishing fourth once in the last 30 years and of course there the fa cup final victory over Chelsea in 09, we didn't score as many goals like but we were winning fir a bit so yeah. The sheer excitement of surviving relegation with the come back against Palace.

Can't wait for the next good times. Maybe we get a point back. Have a parade

Billy Boy will be sat with Tommy Smith with the cauldron giving off some heat. I did it Tommy I ruined them. The agent Johnson stuff, The penknife, I made a fortune Tom and now they're skint. Get Emlyn across and open the red, red wine.

Somehow, I hope we survive and somehow get to that new stadium intact. The remaining shareholders, fans groups must ensure NO MENTION of that fraud is at the new stadium.

Remember the fuss they caused when his image was removed from the Goodison timeline?

If I lived in the area I'd walk my dogs down Goodison road and throw their droppings at his grotesque mug every day.
And the reference to him in the opening page of this years accounts is absolutely reprehensible… “Amongst the sorrow” etc etc and quoting Ian McKellan was vomit inducing… North Korean levels of BS.

Remember the fuss they caused when his image was removed from the Goodison timeline?

If I lived in the area I'd walk my dogs down Goodison road and throw their droppings at his grotesque mug every day.
Tbh somebody should tear it down again*. I'll throw in a tenner, anybody else? I'm sure if we got a few hundred together we could find a new owner for it.

*this is written in jest and in no way meant to be taken seriously

Tbh somebody should tear it down again*. I'll throw in a tenner, anybody else? I'm sure if we got a few hundred together we could find a new owner for it.

*this is written in jest and in no way meant to be taken seriously
It should definitely be removed.

He's brought nothing but decline to the club.

Until all trace of him (and his enablers in payroll) is removed, we'll never truly move on.

Infact, rather than remove, I'd donate money to get a big poster of him done up as Kim Jung Bill to be pasted over the top, again, again and again.