Blackpool vs Everton 5th August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena

Player Valuation: £70m
Where did that come from??? IS RIGHT THO

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/06/07/blues-to-face-blackpool-amp-motherwell

Everton have confirmed two more pre-season friendlies.The Toffees will head to Motherwell on Saturday, 21 July before facing Blackpool on Sunday, 5 August.

The Club have already confirmed friendlies against Morecambe and Dundee United. The game against Motherwell at Fir Park takes place three days after the Dundee United game and is a testimonial for long-serving 'Well player Stevie Hammell.

The Bloomfield Road visit in August is also a testimonial, with former Everton reserve team captain Keith Southern the player being honoured. Tangerines midfielder Southern told evertonfc.com: "I'm absolutely delighted. I got wind yesterday that it was definitely going to be Everton, which is perfect. "When I signed a new contract in September and was told I would have a testimonial there was only one club I really wanted it to be against."

Both sides have figured in Everton's pre-season plans in the recent past, with the Toffees drawing 0-0 at Fir Park in 2005 and losing out 2-1 at Bloomfield Road in 2009.

Since then the Tangerines have played Everton in the Premier League, drawing 2-2 at home and losing out 5-3 in a thriller at Goodison. Ian Holloway's side missed out on a return to the top tier when they lost 2-1 to West Ham in the play-off final last month, while Motherwell, under ex-Everton player Stuart McCall, are in the Champions League qualifying round for the first time after finishing third in the SPL.

Ticket information and kick-off times will be announced on evertonfc.com once confirmed.

This summer's confirmed friendlies:
14 July - Morecambe v Everton - 2pm
18 July - Dundee United v Everton - 7.45pm
21 July - Motherwell v Everton - TBC

5 August - Blackpool v Everton - TBC

EDIT: Erm, Blackpool were in the Premiership a few seasons ago, some Blackpool pictures...

800px-Blackpool_tower_from_central_pier_ferris_wheel_.jpg

Ian Hollway is the manager, Kevin Phillips, yada yada yada...

5509897586_a0ae1fc70b_z.jpg

Everton will have probably sold someone and then bought someone by then, who we won't like but will end up boss...

6-11-EPL-BLACKPOOL-EVERTON-ARTETA.jpg

Weekend Pi$$ Up in a grotty B&B.

Seems like that wouldn't leave much time for that Indonesia Tournament everyone has been talking about right?

Ha,this is the day my nephew is having his Christening,oh well the Everton v Blackpool game it is then.

You know it makes sense mate.
Everton come 1st above anything,as my sister found out in 2 previous prem games i went to instead of 2 previous Christening's ,ha would not even turn up at my own wedding if everton were playing that day [provided i ever did get married that is lol]

Everton come 1st above anything,as my sister found out in 2 previous prem games i went to instead of 2 previous Christening's ,ha would not even turn up at my own wedding if everton were playing that day [provided i ever did get married that is lol]

I like you. we share similar experiences.

Can a mod change thread title so its Blackpool Vs Everton to indicate we are the away team, pedantic like that

Status
Not open for further replies.