Blue Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyphooToffee

Player Valuation: £60m
In these times of mind-boggling transfers into the club I thought I would like to say a word of thanks to our Chairman. Bill has had a lot of stick off Evertonians during his tenure. Bill himself always said he was waiting for the right investor. Well it was certainly worth the wait! Who could have envisaged BMD and this transfer activity 18 months ago? OK, getting Ron and Walshy might be more down to Mosh than Bill, but who bought Mosh to the club?

So, thank you, Mr Chairman. I for one knew you'd get it right in the end and I see the Mighty Everton soon being right back up there where we belong!

In these times of mind-boggling transfers into the club I thought I would like to say a word of thanks to our Chairman. Bill has had a lot of stick off Evertonians during his tenure. Bill himself always said he was waiting for the right investor. Well it was certainly worth the wait! Who could have envisaged BMD and this transfer activity 18 months ago? OK, getting Ron and Walshy might be more down to Mosh than Bill, but who bought Mosh to the club?

So, thank you, Mr Chairman. I for one knew you'd get it right in the end and I see the Mighty Everton soon being right back up there where we belong!

Bill, what have I told you about the Internet. It's not for you. Stick to your train set.

then the Lukaku money will be the new Arteta money
when we sell him 70+ also Barkley and were in negative spend.

kenwrong out

IMG_4798.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.