Bluenami

Status
Not open for further replies.

I cant see us naming our new home end after something that is reasonable for the death of 250,000 people.

I knew a comment like this was coming. Maybe we should call it the Mencap Stand, as a nod to those with learning disabilities. Then again, isn't the kop named after some deadly battle in South Africa, where 300 people died?

You can't deny that the kop is very effective for the RS, so if the kop is only based on a death toll of 300, and our stand is based on a death toll of 250,000, then that means our new stand will be 833 times more effective than the RS' kop, which would make it the most effective stand in the world by some distance.

I knew a comment like this was coming. Maybe we should call it the Mencap Stand, as a nod to those with learning disabilities. Then again, isn't the kop named after some deadly battle in South Africa, where 300 people died?

You can't deny that the kop is very effective for the RS, so if the kop is only based on a death toll of 300, and our stand is based on a death toll of 250,000, then that means our new stand will be 833 times more effective than the RS' kop, which would make it the most effective stand in the world by some distance.
It wasnt a blunami

Status
Not open for further replies.