Votes: 67 29.6%
  • Romelu Lukaku

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Gareth Barry

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted Schneiderlin but Mirallas was close for me. In fact they all contributed something today, not perfect but great attitude all round. Onwards and upwards!

Gone for Davies cos that kid does not stop, but in all honesty, it could have been anyone of half the team. Some great performances out there.

really tough choice because there were a lot of good performances today. I've gone for Gueye who I just thought was simply superb in not only breaking up play but playing lots of lovely 1-2 pass and move football between the lines and along with Tom and Morgan took total control of the centre of the park

Fantastic effort from him today

Schneids for me, had a very controlling presence throughout his time on pitch. Good to have him back.

I said Ross, but could have been most of the team. Some of the passing and hold up play was a joy to watch. Miralles was brilliant throughout but deserves extra points for giving Huth the fright of his life lollol. We could have had another 3 or 4 goals the way we played. Well done the Blue Boys :dance::cheers:

Best game I've seen kev play in ages. TBH every player was brilliant. Penny looked assured, holgate was boss. Snides majestic, gueye exceptional, Ross managed and led the game and rom played for the team and scored a couple. Davies for 70 was brilliant too. Robles didn't have his best game but key save when needed.

Ross for me, but Gana, Schneids, Jags, Kev, all in with a shout.

Rom? nah, not a single vote so far!
just keep slotting them goals big man ;)

Jags and Penno looked good. Gana, Barks and Tom good too. Kev put in a shift for a change. Romelu did what he does.

Morgan Schneiderlin was my pick. You come away thinking which one of 5 or 6 was MOTM (and we've got the result) and you know it's been a good team performance which is just what you want.

He also gets a bonus point for picking on the ref playing advantage for our opener and congratulating him for doing so - want our side to be liked and respected by refs not treated the way we usually are.

went with Morgan, though plenty to choose from, thought the boy Gray from Leicester was very good today also, surprised he got pulled.

Gray has had a super season. One move where he avoided four Everton tackles was superb football.

Status
Not open for further replies.