Bolton vs Everton - 9/04/07 3PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnie Goodlas says that the reaction of the team mates and the players himself is certain to mean season over for the lad and possibly something worse. What a crying bloody shame

If we are going to qualify, we will be doing it the hard way, Cahill, Manny, Vic and now Vaughan

everton radio are saying the opposite monty!

a bad cut will heal quickly.
I hope so, with all my heart, he's had such a hard time for a youngster already, it would keep Cal from his paper round I bet(y)

campo asking for a yellow card for a blue player, what a [Poor language removed], Big Sam you are supposed to hate this sort of thing yet your players are past masters at.

Yobo goes close,

he hates it, but he knows how to teach it obviously.

campo... ivan [Poor language removed] campo... is moaning about osman... little leon osman, can you believe it?? campo is twice as big!! what a big girl.

Chico, you blind [Poor language removed], back from your dump, throttled the turtles head, have you read my e-mail yet, fourth time of asking?

Got it cheers Monts. Had it already, that wouldnt surprise you. Much appreciated anyway.

Internet [Poor language removed] today. Still need to dump but will ruin my reputation by doing it in the agents office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back