Bolton vs Everton - 9/04/07 3PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who reffed today?

Martin Atkinson, first year rookie I think, wants to go back to bloody school. If he's from London he's bound to be a rs or have rs sympathies, he was a clinker on the arse of all blue humanity today mate.

Easy come, easy go my friend, for my next prediction i bet ill loose it all by the end of te season! 17,012 won all in all today! Excuse me bar man! Would have prefered the three points but eases the pain a tad!

Last edited:
Thanks Dylan, cleaned up today, saving enough to make a bid for the club!

hey suits your back in the money my firend!

just shy of 2100 credits, going to need to pick something astronomical to get back on track, especially as the corners bet has seen odds shrink fron 14/1 to 6/1.. .no more easy bets left. vaughan was todays winner, should of put more on him.

A good result for us bearing in mind how other games have gone. Bloody cheek though Allardyce had the gall to complain that ref did give a FK for an alleged elbow on Speed. Did he not see the fouls by his team, typical that man is all one sided.

A good result for us bearing in mind how other games have gone. Bloody cheek though Allardyce had the gall to complain that ref did give a FK for an alleged elbow on Speed. Did he not see the fouls by his team, typical that man is all one sided.

Correct Robert, why didn't he mention Diouf's constant handling, his attempted cheating by pushing the ball in the net with his hand, his outrageous stamping on Nevile and Campo felling Ossie then asking the ref to book his victim, the guy is a prick as is half his team:angry: :angry: :angry:

Before finishing with this thread one thing that I believe should be said but hasn't is how well Osman played, he showed resilience, a gift he has been lacking recently. Stuck to his task well and was instrumental in the young fellows goal, I hope he keeps it up (y) (y) (y)

I haven't read much of the thread so apologies if said before, I'm just gonna make my points and see what comes of them

I used to admire Bolton for challenging the strangehold of the big four; I realise the naiveity of my attitude. they were disgusting! kicking seven shades of [Poor language removed] out of AJ and Vaughan (he's 18 for god's sake) that horrible [Poor language removed] Diouf handballing it, stamping on Neville. They were horribly dirty, and that fat prick Allardyce had the cheek to complain about Carsley's "dangerous elbowing" dangerous elbowing? What about their player's dangerous studs (Nevlle, Vaughan)? Cheeky [Poor language removed]. Campo, Diouf, Meite, they were a joke!

It was a really disjointed performance full of hoofs (their players didnt help that aspect) and all chance of winning collapsed when Vaughany was stretchered off. My man of the match goes to Leon Osman many expected him to be destroyed at Bolton and he hasn't had a good game since Spurs away but really impressed me today. He was instrumental in the goal with a brilliant run and beautifully waited ball to Vaughan.
Our best players - Arteta, Carlsey, Lescott - were not in the game and it usually those 3 we rely on to dominate games. There was no real sense of cohesion. We got a point from Bolton but a little better, we could have had all 3...

I haven't read much of the thread so apologies if said before, I'm just gonna make my points and see what comes of them

I used to admire Bolton for challenging the strangehold of the big four; I realise the naiveity of my attitude. they were disgusting! kicking seven shades of [Poor language removed] out of AJ and Vaughan (he's 18 for god's sake) that horrible [Poor language removed] Diouf handballing it, stamping on Neville. They were horribly dirty, and that fat prick Allardyce had the cheek to complain about Carsley's "dangerous elbowing" dangerous elbowing? What about their player's dangerous studs (Nevlle, Vaughan)? Cheeky [Poor language removed]. Campo, Diouf, Meite, they were a joke!

It was a really disjointed performance full of hoofs (their players didnt help that aspect) and all chance of winning collapsed when Vaughany was stretchered off. My man of the match goes to Leon Osman many expected him to be destroyed at Bolton and he hasn't had a good game since Spurs away but really impressed me today. He was instrumental in the goal with a brilliant run and beautifully waited ball to Vaughan.
Our best players - Arteta, Carlsey, Lescott - were not in the game and it usually those 3 we rely on to dominate games. There was no real sense of cohesion. We got a point from Bolton but a little better, we could have had all 3...

I agree wuth most of that RBJ, surprise surprise, I even acknowledged Ossies contribution as I had expected him to go missing. The one guy who no one has mentioned and who I watched closely when I saw the game again this morning was Hibbert in fact I would go as far as to say he was my MOM(y)

Watched the highlights last night and was buzzing off that horrible spitting [Poor language removed] Diouf trying to intimidate Vaughan when he had words about the tackle on Neville.

I would have gave anything just to have been in a blue shirt and him to have tried that [Poor language removed] on me. How much would you love to give him the [Poor language removed] spanking of his life in front of the fans and tv. Get sent off then wait for the little shithouse in the tunnel. That prick needs a [Poor language removed] dig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back