Booing Beattie when he's being brought on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Whats that all about? :mellow:

Now I admit am not his biggest fan, but christ. When he came on against Fulham he didnt stop sprinting and looked in his best shape he has since he arrived.

On another matter, should we try and actively sell him in the summer or give him untill January to get his act together?

Whats that all about? :mellow:

Now I admit am not his biggest fan, but christ. When he came on against Fulham he didnt stop sprinting and looked in his best shape he has since he arrived.

On another matter, should we try and actively sell him in the summer or give him untill January to get his act together?

I have never seen any redeemable qualities in BT's play, that said no player should suffer that indignity playing in the blue strip of EFC. Fans are fickle but he has not scored an out field goal in over a year having missed a host of chances, says it all really.

How much longer we can afford to employ this luxury more to the point, he must be moved on in the summer, if any one will have him, clearly no one even wanted him on loan in January. The lad has never been, or will be, Everton standard

Whenever I've seen him play he's worked hard for the side and always seems a good personality in the squad, he's taken his demotion to 4th choice striker well and not proved a pain so for that alone he doesn't deserve booing. He will probably move on in the summer but until then he gets my full support whenever he steps onto the pitch.

Im back him all the way till he leaves, hes one of my fave's at the club.

He does put in effort and his professionalism is first class, hes always clapping off the players when he comes on and he could of easily stood there in a sulk.

Come on Beatts :)

i reckon the masses are simply frustrated with beattie, he didnt get off to a great start, then took a while to score, then actually looked like he would come good - the england side was picked and it seemed some of his enthusiasm disappeared with the possibility of a world cup place.

he then came back this season clearly overweight ("10,000 calories a day") and has taken literally months to trim down and get fit.

thats not a professional, and its not a player that cares about doing the business for the everton blue.

the writing is on the wall, if we can recoup half of what splashed out on him then thats about the best we can hope for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back