Booing Beattie when he's being brought on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
But on the flip side of the coin monty, he did 100% less than jimmy vaughan, no flick ons, no headers won, no chances on goal (due to bad positioning) and crucially no goal.

He really doesn't contribute in anyway to the team, if he did [Poor language removed] all and banged in the goals then fair enough, but he can't even do that.

Having said that, he hasn't had any regular footy for a long time and we can't blame him if he can't come into the team and suddenly bang goals in all over the place.

But on the flip side of the coin monty, he did 100% less than jimmy vaughan, no flick ons, no headers won, no chances on goal (due to bad positioning) and crucially no goal.

He really doesn't contribute in anyway to the team, if he did [Poor language removed] all and banged in the goals then fair enough, but he can't even do that.

Having said that, he hasn't had any regular footy for a long time and we can't blame him if he can't come into the team and suddenly bang goals in all over the place.

Rob you are well aware that I rate BT no higher than a skunks arse but I would never boo a man going on the park to try (in BT's case) and fight the cause, just not on that.............

He's got a chance now, could well start against Charlton. He always gives 100%, trouble is that the majority of the time his 100% is pretty [Poor language removed].

Noone booed him Danny, not that I saw against Bolton. Every touch (and he hardly got any despite bein on for 20 minutes) was usually met with a mistake, hence our anger. He was rubbish but what's new? No way shuld we keep him, anyone who says we should is a fool.
Rubbish, rubbish player. No qualities at all.

Worked a couple of free kicks in our favour. Now the question remains will he play or will Faddy? Didn't faddy have a brace a week ago in the rezzies? I know who I would start. Whats everyone elses thoughts?

Worked a couple of free kicks in our favour. Now the question remains will he play or will Faddy? Didn't faddy have a brace a week ago in the rezzies? I know who I would start. Whats everyone elses thoughts?

No chance of a loan move is there:shock: :P

I'd start Naysmith up front - more likely to score than BT, less likely to give the ball away than Faddy :dodgy:

My previous post got me thinking about players who have a better scoring record than Beattie (ignoring penalties). The list starts like this:
- Stubbs
- Carsley
- Lescott
- Carlos Bocanegra
- Paul Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back