Boss photos you've taken

Went to the filming of Portrait Artist of the Year yesterday but it turned out to be the celebrity artist version. Without giving away too much (I don't think many people will recognise the sitter from this portrait) I had a word with the artist and told him that he's got no chance of winning because his is the best portrait and the judges never seem to pick the one the audience think is the best! He said he didn't really care as he was having such a great time. Really nice feller, no airs and graces at all. I won't give away who he was except to say he's a northerner and I called him by his stage name by mistake 🤔

IMG_20230418_145901189.jpg

Bought myself a nice Olympus camera and will be off to Hebden Bridge for two nights, followed by Saltburn-by-the-Sea for another two. Going there for Mrs TT's 70th birthday on the 27th. Hoping to take some cracking photos.

The attached photo was taken with a Canon PowerShot SX50 HS when trying to work out the controls.View attachment 208892
I love a good moody silhouette shot

Went to the filming of Portrait Artist of the Year yesterday but it turned out to be the celebrity artist version. Without giving away too much (I don't think many people will recognise the sitter from this portrait) I had a word with the artist and told him that he's got no chance of winning because his is the best portrait and the judges never seem to pick the one the audience think is the best! He said he didn't really care as he was having such a great time. Really nice feller, no airs and graces at all. I won't give away who he was except to say he's a northerner and I called him by his stage name by mistake 🤔

View attachment 208902
Jim Moir?

View attachment 208902
Is it Michael (Johnny Vegas) Pennington?
Know he's a big lover of art, especially his ceramics.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back