Votes: 114 32.4%
  • Scouse despising Rover driving hanks

Votes: 40 11.4%
  • A jarg Cornwall

Votes: 92 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the old men back in the team and we might have a chance.
To think you lot wanted rid of Gaz Baz 2 years ago. The shame.
Can not be worse than Norwich can it. Can it?

At least Cleverley did enough in the week to show he should never start again for us.
And if we are honest, there are 2 or 3 others on the bench not good enough to move us forward.
Still, I am sure the manager will fix it in time.
COYB!

The cracks appeared on Wednesday. We have had easy games and once we get tested we will soon see that not much has changed.

Every time Stek is tested he seems to get beat. He will cost us so much this year mark my words

Gueye is the one improvement this season

The cracks appeared on Wednesday. We have had easy games and once we get tested we will soon see that not much has changed.

Every time Stek is tested he seems to get beat. He will cost us so much this year mark my words

sceptical-cat.jpg

If there are any Everton fans looking for a quiet pint of ale after the match I recommend The Four Horsemen and The Goat and Tricycle. I spent a couple of weeks in Bournemouth recently and they are the best pubs they have imo.

In fairness to him De Gea wouldn't have saved any of them either.

In fairness to him De Gea wouldn't have saved any of them either.

Reminds me in need to take de gea out of my fantasy team! Always seems to let one in.

Issue I have with Stek is he lacks strength and agility. Seems to just stand there when he's shot at with pace

Stek, Williams and Bolasie are all improvements for this season which goes on o show how crap we were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back