Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth are highly mobile. We’ve been ran off the park against them before. Take their energy out the game then win it with Rooney et al off the bench.

Regarding Lookman, he didn't do his defensive duties at Palace away and was partly responsible for their second goal.

Away from home you can't carry passengers.

It's like people scream for him, he comes in, fades out of the game but come the following match everyone has had their memory wiped and are screaming for him again?

He was decent away in the last Europa game, but he'll never see that type of time and space in the PL.

Vlasic is the better player, but even then; while we have 1 (relatively) rookie RB and a limited LB it's a bit irresponsible to leave either exposed.

Regarding Lookman, he didn't do his defensive duties at Palace away and was partly responsible for their second goal.

Away from home you can't carry passengers.
Thats just completely not true. First, that was just a great passing move by a team, second, out of the several players who got caught out there, Lookman was about the least culpable. Keane let his man too far to get an easy pass, Schneiderlin allowed Townsend easy space to receive and then pick out the pass he wanted, and both Jagielka and Pickford missed it.

I see what he's doing. This side is built to win the second half and not lose the first. We will be grand.

Thats just completely not true. First, that was just a great passing move by a team, second, out of the several players who got caught out there, Lookman was about the least culpable. Keane let his man too far to get an easy pass, Schneiderlin allowed Townsend easy space to receive and then pick out the pass he wanted, and both Jagielka and Pickford missed it.

It is my recollection from the away end, when he was running up and down directly in front of me.

Just checked the Highlights and my recollection is correct. He is nowhere near the chap who crosses.

It's like people scream for him, he comes in, fades out of the game but come the following match everyone has had their memory wiped and are screaming for him again?

He was decent away in the last Europa game, but he'll never see that type of time and space in the PL.

Vlasic is the better player, but even then; while we have 1 (relatively) rookie RB and a limited LB it's a bit irresponsible to leave either exposed.
You are aware he has literally only played 151 minutes in the league right? Thats not even two full matches. So Lennon gets 10-15 matches to finally score a goal, but we wont give Lookman, the young player, 2 to find his legs?

Hes gotten ONE game all season over 35 minutes, and it was just 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back