Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we did well to hang on for a 0-0 at the Hawthorns. WBA had more quality than us but ballsed up their opportunities. I think Bournemouth also has more quality on the ball than us but have better finishers than WBA so it'll be hard-dos getting anything out of this game.
I'd bite your hand off if I was offered a 0-0 here.

Surely you can't expect all the first team to play in four Christmas and New Year league matches and then play Liverpool in the cup? Some players need a rest - Calvert-Lewin and Kenny in particular.

Jermain Defoe has a broken ankle and joins Bournemouth's long injury list. So both teams will be hard to predict - neither will be at full strength.

The players are getting tired, and I think that Sam will adopt a cautious attitude! There may be a chance for Bolasie, Lookman, Mirallas or even Sandro to come on and score in a late counter-attack.

Who do we play next? Oh yes - Manchester United and Liverpool.

It's still difficult for Sam. I'm sure he'd like to ease McCarthy and Bolasie back, and Gana too.

Should Rooney play against Manchester United and Liverpool? Should he rest another game?

Can Calvert-Lewin and Kenny play in every game? If we do rest our full backs, who can play in their place?

If you're going to Bournemouth, my advice is - take a good book.

I checked the odds today and was surprised to see that Bournemouth are favourites.

They're odds on 4/5 - Everton are 9/4 against and 9/4 the draw. Surprising, because Everton are unbeaten in
seven and they've been losing badly.

Rooney back accordin to Sam. Mccarthy also available. Gana could be back for United game. Baines won't be back for a bit yet

I hope McCarthy doesn't play unless the medical staff are 100% confident that he's capable of it

If there's a single solitary doubt in their minds, then they need to hold off

This comeback from injury needs to stick. Do anything, ANYTHING, to make sure it does

Don't listen to him, listen to the doctors. He'll say he wants to play because he's too proud to say otherwise. Take the decision out of his hands and listen to the quacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back