Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allardyce has mentioned that he’s told the players not to do this. The utter surrender monkeys just go into default fail mode as soon as they get on the pitch. They’ve got nothing about them and have failed numerous managers. They need binning.
We have a huge core of losers in the squad.

Terrible once again. McCarthy was busting a gut to play that ball backwards and gives it away leading up to the goal. Think we will see at least 2 subs at half time. You can see we still need a glut of decent players to replace what we have but Alladyce has got to introduce more attack minded midfielders. Don't understand his problem with Vlasic or Lookman or even Naisse. As people say even if we get Tosun what can he do if we have no one interested in supporting him. DCL probably had our best chance from the bad pass back but did everything wrong.

what a gutless performance so far.

schneiderlin !!! seriously I'm done with him , martina is crap and is playing a position he shouldn't , but whats schneiderlins excuse ?
watch him for their goal, he jogs back , can see both centre backs are out of position , looks left and sees Kenny is out of position and their goal scorer is running into the space , does he bust a gut to fill the gap ? no ! he carries on jogging then has the nerve to have a go at Kenny.
get rid ! poor effort , not a team player , couldn't care less, stroppy, nonchalant, weak, lazy , he is a waste of a shirt.

our better performances under sam have come when he isn't in the team.

Sam has put out a park the bus side against Bournemouth......let that sink in, against Bournemouth.....and we’re getting beat......
How much is it going to cost to bring us back to the level we were at when we fired Martinez?

200m - 300m in this market. Expensive mistake hiring Koeman and Walsh.

I know he’s young. He has stabilized the right side. But he offers nothing going forward. I can think of one play since he came into the lineup that contributed to a goal.
What was frustrating it was literally the end of the half.
Pass it forward he might put someone through, someone might make a mistake
If he misplaces that pass forward the half ends

By passing back, only result that will happen is the half ends

so much for 'easing' the injured into the team one of them's just gifted them a goal and the best quality player here is nowhere to be seen

0 shots on target, 1 shot off target again and again. These players are absolute crap. You would have thought fat Sam had dragged 11 men out of a pub and put them out there.

I can defend Allardyce for keeping things solid first and foremost. But he has options on the bench there that add pace and creativity.

Any two from Rooney, Bolasie, Vlasic and Niasse should be on at half time.

I'd be tempted to take off both of McCarthy and Sneiderlin at HT, play Rooney next to Gueye and move Siggurdson central with Bolasie on the left wing. Niasse can then come on for DCL aft 60 minutes.
Do you know what mate. Why not? We've got such a defensive team on we offer very little going forward. If he keeps it like this it's game over anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back