Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we should improve our goalscoring by.... playing more defensively?

Not about improving our goalscoring. We can't go toe-to-toe with them offensively, at least not right from the off. We simply don't have the ammo. Look, I don't like the lineup any more than you do and it sickens me we have to resort to this kind of approach, but right now it's horses for courses. I just pray we find some thoroughbreds soon.

Not about improving our goalscoring. We can't go toe-to-toe with them offensively, at least not right from the off. We simply don't have the ammo. Look, I don't like the lineup any more than you do and it sickens me we have to resort to this kind of approach, but right now it's horses for courses. I just pray we find some thoroughbreds soon.

We can't go toe-to-toe with Bournemouth.

Look at what that Dutch Fraud did to our squad.

You are aware he has literally only played 151 minutes in the league right? Thats not even two full matches. So Lennon gets 10-15 matches to finally score a goal, but we wont give Lookman, the young player, 2 to find his legs?

Hes gotten ONE game all season over 35 minutes, and it was just 45 minutes.
Lennon isn't so likely to lose us a game as Lookman is, and I'm afraid first and foremost it's about not losing games right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back