Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we’ve had 3 lunatics in a row then
We absolutely have.

Martinez who stuck religiously to a philosophy which got found out.

Koeman who fell out with all the players and built a squad who couldn’t play his way

Allardyce who doesn’t know how to attack and sets us up to draw against teams who will go down

Just going to copy and paste what I said after West Brom...

Keep it tight, defend for your lives and hope you can pinch one is OK for a lot of games until we bring some quality in, but not today.

Disappointed with how he setup today.

Too negative against a side that is 19th, and hadn't won a game in four months.

There is a real lack of quality upfront/final third - Vlasic/Lookman/Klaassen must be expecting to get some minutes...

Can tolerate him until May but I'll be disappointed if he's here next season, even if we finish where I expect us to - 7th/8th.

Disgraceful yet again. But it’s fine, because we have Sam Allardyce who has never had a team of this quality and money to spend so he will sort us out...... getting outplayed by yet another dire team. Funny how quickly things turn from everyone shouting to get behind him and that he will sort them out, to everyone being fed up of his rubbish football within a few games.

Who knew that playing DCL and Lennon up front, who havent been able to produce anything, wouldnt be able to produce anything even with a gift?

Who knew that playing 3 defensive mids including 2 coming back from injury, wouldnt produce any attack, like we all expected?

Who knew that a player who hasnt played in almost a year might be rusty and make a poor pass and probably shouldnt start?

Who knew the obvious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back